Ignorance is bliss
Ignorance is bliss.
So therefore, I wish you'd stop reminding me of everything that's happened. It's already hard enough to bury it 50 feet under where I can't dig it out again and it won't disturb me so please, stop filling back the holes I dig whenever I try to dig one.
You may say I'm going back to my previous self - that I'm getting too 'attached' to him. But what the hell. Do you expect me to completely avoid him?? If that's the case, whats the point of being in a relationship with him anymore? I mean, its the holidays now its the only time where I get to spend time more than once a week with him or sometimes on school days even none. So give me some space okay? If we don't spend time together how am I ever going to turn the open wound into a scar?
Sure, there'd always be that empty hole there despite everything he does but you don't have to stab it open everytime I go see him... I know what I'm doing, I know that you care but honestly, get off my back because its a choice I made that I'm well aware of. How am I not to be attached to him when I love him? Besides, he was not feeling well. Even if Jazreel or Nicole were not feeling well I would still go see them what! I think you're overreacting in this case. You had no idea how worried I was for him yesterday. If I did not go to visit him, I think I won't be able to concentrate today either because half the time I'd be worried cause he's in pain.
Grrrrs. This is exactly why I don't want to tell you things.
Anyway, once bitten twice shy. Twice bitten, drop dead and die. Not much of a diff. Let's just hope it works out this time yeah? (:
Everybody hopes for the best. Even me.
Someone throw me a beer.
So therefore, I wish you'd stop reminding me of everything that's happened. It's already hard enough to bury it 50 feet under where I can't dig it out again and it won't disturb me so please, stop filling back the holes I dig whenever I try to dig one.
You may say I'm going back to my previous self - that I'm getting too 'attached' to him. But what the hell. Do you expect me to completely avoid him?? If that's the case, whats the point of being in a relationship with him anymore? I mean, its the holidays now its the only time where I get to spend time more than once a week with him or sometimes on school days even none. So give me some space okay? If we don't spend time together how am I ever going to turn the open wound into a scar?
Sure, there'd always be that empty hole there despite everything he does but you don't have to stab it open everytime I go see him... I know what I'm doing, I know that you care but honestly, get off my back because its a choice I made that I'm well aware of. How am I not to be attached to him when I love him? Besides, he was not feeling well. Even if Jazreel or Nicole were not feeling well I would still go see them what! I think you're overreacting in this case. You had no idea how worried I was for him yesterday. If I did not go to visit him, I think I won't be able to concentrate today either because half the time I'd be worried cause he's in pain.
Grrrrs. This is exactly why I don't want to tell you things.
Anyway, once bitten twice shy. Twice bitten, drop dead and die. Not much of a diff. Let's just hope it works out this time yeah? (:
Everybody hopes for the best. Even me.
Someone throw me a beer.

<< Home