Exams jitters, lots of coffee and bulging stomachs
Exams are coming.
EEP.
God save me.
St Jude save me.
Someone.
Cause I am so fucking screwed.
Oh well.
I just fucked up my jc life. Anyway!
I got another nice song for you guys anyway. Screamo emo. I'm not too sure what the song's about but its fun to listen to: Writings on the wall by Underoath
But before I post the lyrics, I must say something.
Dengue fever recently hit a epidemic high this week. 400 cases. Coming from a person who has had dengue in sec 2 and almost FRIGGIN DIED FROM IT, I urge you people to please, FOR THE GODDAMN SAKE OF EVERYONE OUT THERE AND NOT JUST YOUR SORRY-ASS CONVENIENCE, CLEAR YOUR GODDAMN POTS AND STOP THIS FUCKING EPIDEMIC BECAUSE IF I GET BITTEN AGAIN TEH DOCTORS SAID I'M GOING TO DIE THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!
And if that happens, I hope you damn inconsiderate mosquito-breeding pansies feel guilty about it for the rest of your lives just because of your idiotic moronic laziness thats going to result in people's TRAUMA and PAIN.
Assholes.
I've been through that shit, I know what its like and let me tell you, its not pleasant lying there not knowing if you'll be dead the next moment you wake up because all you can do is sleep cause you're too damn weak to move. And you can't eat either. And they jab you with thousands of needles. Thats why now I'm so traumatic of needles.
You have a brain! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
Writings on the wall - Underoath
Maybe we
Why dont we
Sit right here for half an hour
We'll speak of what a waste I am
And how we messed up it again
I swear we need to find some
comfort in this run down place
To preach the cup of this
constant state that we live in
And I try, I try
How can you try
To place us all
To fit the shape of
Until we break
Falling down, Yeah
You to move on, move on!
You must do what they show you
At this rate we cant give up
I'm thinking back on the things I've said
We're thinking back on the things I've said
My seconds just stand still
Hear me through then I swear I'll go
We walk alone
We walk alone
We walk alone
We walk alone
We walk alone
We walk alone
Back home
Alone,Back home
You're almost gone and I'm okay
I still see your sorrow
To give you time to be afraid
Put over your face again
I remember your presence
I'll hope to god you come down
I'll hope to god you feel this now
I'll hope to god you come down I'll hope to...
I know there must be some way out of here
And part of them will be waiting there
EEP.
God save me.
St Jude save me.
Someone.
Cause I am so fucking screwed.
Oh well.
I just fucked up my jc life. Anyway!
I got another nice song for you guys anyway. Screamo emo. I'm not too sure what the song's about but its fun to listen to: Writings on the wall by Underoath
But before I post the lyrics, I must say something.
Dengue fever recently hit a epidemic high this week. 400 cases. Coming from a person who has had dengue in sec 2 and almost FRIGGIN DIED FROM IT, I urge you people to please, FOR THE GODDAMN SAKE OF EVERYONE OUT THERE AND NOT JUST YOUR SORRY-ASS CONVENIENCE, CLEAR YOUR GODDAMN POTS AND STOP THIS FUCKING EPIDEMIC BECAUSE IF I GET BITTEN AGAIN TEH DOCTORS SAID I'M GOING TO DIE THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!
And if that happens, I hope you damn inconsiderate mosquito-breeding pansies feel guilty about it for the rest of your lives just because of your idiotic moronic laziness thats going to result in people's TRAUMA and PAIN.
Assholes.
I've been through that shit, I know what its like and let me tell you, its not pleasant lying there not knowing if you'll be dead the next moment you wake up because all you can do is sleep cause you're too damn weak to move. And you can't eat either. And they jab you with thousands of needles. Thats why now I'm so traumatic of needles.
You have a brain! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
Writings on the wall - Underoath
Maybe we
Why dont we
Sit right here for half an hour
We'll speak of what a waste I am
And how we messed up it again
I swear we need to find some
comfort in this run down place
To preach the cup of this
constant state that we live in
And I try, I try
How can you try
To place us all
To fit the shape of
Until we break
Falling down, Yeah
You to move on, move on!
You must do what they show you
At this rate we cant give up
I'm thinking back on the things I've said
We're thinking back on the things I've said
My seconds just stand still
Hear me through then I swear I'll go
We walk alone
We walk alone
We walk alone
We walk alone
We walk alone
We walk alone
Back home
Alone,Back home
You're almost gone and I'm okay
I still see your sorrow
To give you time to be afraid
Put over your face again
I remember your presence
I'll hope to god you come down
I'll hope to god you feel this now
I'll hope to god you come down I'll hope to...
I know there must be some way out of here
And part of them will be waiting there

<< Home