Oogie.
Hmmm was a quite uneventful day.
In the morning till afternoon I played starcraft with Celina. Lost one time won 3 times. HIPPIEE!
Anyway, after that went with her to the hub to show her around since its changed so much... erm then bought potatoes and cream to make mash potatoes ^^but erm.. it didnt turn out so well... not the same taste as the one celina had... haiz...
I'm being a stress ball again. First thing the Dragon comes back, she scolds me about something being uncapped on my desk without a single hello, only to realise that the thing WAS capped and she just malu-ed herself. Then, as if she's trying to redeem her face and dignity, she scolds me for the bowl that used to contain mash potatoes thats on my computer table bla bla bla... siaaanss... I'm just trying to have a nice evening... leave meh alone.... at least a hi would be nice....sheesh.
Then she goes on to say about how I cannot eat without playing my games bla bla bla and how I cant even spare the time to eat without playing... well you know what? I don't spare the time to eat because even if I eat, I'd be eating at an empty table facing ghosts at each seat. Wouldn't any sane person agree that eating at the computer and chatting with a friend in Audition is a much better alternative? heck, it may not be real physical company but its so much better than having nobody there to strike conversation.....
I'm seriously so sick of having nobody to talk to everyday..... and you know, SHE COMPLAINS that I'M anti-social and unfriendly. HELLO!?!? How can I can friendly and hippy-yappy miss hyper-social-butterfly when I can only talk to FURNITURE all day?!? THANKS a lot la.
Sometimes before you start complaining about my online games, can you first consider WHY I even started playing it in the first place? And also, consider why I started at an age as young as primary5.
You know, parents don't EVER realise why their kid plays online games from young.... they just dismiss it as 'oh, she's addicted because online games are BAD, full of vulgarities, sexual perverts and rampant violence'...
well listen up now.
The reason why more and more children are playing online games at a young age is BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU. Before you turn around and accuse us, please reflect on the lives your children go through.
If you can tell me furniture is a better companion, you can eat my shoe and choke on it. bastards.
p.s: I'm down with a flu I caught from TheBOY. T.T major cranky-ness.
In the morning till afternoon I played starcraft with Celina. Lost one time won 3 times. HIPPIEE!
Anyway, after that went with her to the hub to show her around since its changed so much... erm then bought potatoes and cream to make mash potatoes ^^but erm.. it didnt turn out so well... not the same taste as the one celina had... haiz...
I'm being a stress ball again. First thing the Dragon comes back, she scolds me about something being uncapped on my desk without a single hello, only to realise that the thing WAS capped and she just malu-ed herself. Then, as if she's trying to redeem her face and dignity, she scolds me for the bowl that used to contain mash potatoes thats on my computer table bla bla bla... siaaanss... I'm just trying to have a nice evening... leave meh alone.... at least a hi would be nice....sheesh.
Then she goes on to say about how I cannot eat without playing my games bla bla bla and how I cant even spare the time to eat without playing... well you know what? I don't spare the time to eat because even if I eat, I'd be eating at an empty table facing ghosts at each seat. Wouldn't any sane person agree that eating at the computer and chatting with a friend in Audition is a much better alternative? heck, it may not be real physical company but its so much better than having nobody there to strike conversation.....
I'm seriously so sick of having nobody to talk to everyday..... and you know, SHE COMPLAINS that I'M anti-social and unfriendly. HELLO!?!? How can I can friendly and hippy-yappy miss hyper-social-butterfly when I can only talk to FURNITURE all day?!? THANKS a lot la.
Sometimes before you start complaining about my online games, can you first consider WHY I even started playing it in the first place? And also, consider why I started at an age as young as primary5.
You know, parents don't EVER realise why their kid plays online games from young.... they just dismiss it as 'oh, she's addicted because online games are BAD, full of vulgarities, sexual perverts and rampant violence'...
well listen up now.
The reason why more and more children are playing online games at a young age is BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU. Before you turn around and accuse us, please reflect on the lives your children go through.
If you can tell me furniture is a better companion, you can eat my shoe and choke on it. bastards.
p.s: I'm down with a flu I caught from TheBOY. T.T major cranky-ness.

<< Home