This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Monday, January 21, 2008

I AM NOT INTELLIGENT!

I'm HOME!! Phew! I swear school sucks balls.



Today was not so tiring but I was soooo lazzyyyyy!!! (Thank GOD there wasnt any history) Bah.



In GP we were going through the web-based learning lesson that we had completed earlier... Damo asked me to go up and read out my script. To be honest, I was writing LOADS of crap haha!!! But anyway... yeah. I went up anyway and read it. So Paiseh can? Some more I was damn slow in realizing that she was calling me up. I had to ask SammyWhammy and the people around me if there was only one Mel in the class. mehhh. =.="



Oh, and in class Damo kept emphasizing that I'm an ex-KI student. Err. I mean, its alright if she says it once cause I still get the old "yayyy-I'm-a-higher-being-and-all-of-you-who-are-lower-can-eat-my-dusttttt" feeling (Courtesy of Fahy. He can really indoctrinate you to believe you're god's gift to man in terms of intellect and that all those taking GP are all just vague and non-thinking people which errr- ironically I am now LOL!!) So yeah, pardon my ego!



Oh yeah, back to the point. It gets a bit too awkward when she keeps emphasizing that I'm from KI and expecting me to answer questions that are very KI-ish. (Sorry to burst the bubble of faith you have in me but I dropped out of KI for a damn good reason and one of them is because I suck at answering KI-ish questions) So, asking me those questions in class makes me really want to stick my whole head into the concrete ground like an ostrich while I spout out some random nonsense that only sounds cheem because nobody can understand it (Even I have no idea what I'm saying) and the reason why they can't is because it is nonsense!



Mehhh. And then whenever I get labelled as "THE KI student", I feel thousands of eyes boring into my back and inevitablely, myself shrinking in my seat. Gaaaahh. People, don't expect me to be intelligent cause I aint! I take pride in being stupid alright? So don't expect anything intelligent out of me! I did not even plan on taking KI anyway! It was a sort of last-minute decision on the day itself (thanks to viggy's influence and yes, I am calling you VIGGY!) and mostly I just wanted to take the test to prove that I'm not as stupid as I think I am LOL!



So, as much as you want to think I'm intelligent, (which is quite flattering but pretty annoying) please don't!!!!!



Me No likie labels, okie?! (and YES, THE SPELLING ERRORS ARE INTENTIONAL!!!)



Well other than that, Sam and I talked a LOT of rubbish haha! Sam!!!!!! I love you man. You're my guy bitch half. (but a lot bitchier LOL)



Oh, and we had an Othello test during the last period. Sucked. I could imagine my secondary school lit teacher materializing next to me, lifting up my script and going: "paaattthheetttiiiccccc effort!" Yes Mrs Low... your enthusiastic spirit during lit has spilled over to haunt me even after I'm out of IJ.



OH!OH!!! And before lit, I had THE BEST sleep I had been getting for the past month! It was just a short 20 minutes nap but wah lao eh... I felt so refreshed after that! It's about time anyway... been waking up at 3am + almost every night since school started.



School's a bitch. And my pimples are being bitchier.

Screw that.



Anyway this is just a pic taken last week during PE when we were cam-whoring. I'll upload more but I'm too lazy to do it right now. Got history SBQ waiting (UGH!)


Go year 2008!
You can totally go suck balls somewhere.

To Luo Er: Thankyew for the Kinder bueno bar!! (and for accompanying poorme in the cab haha!)

To Jaz: I suck you swallow LMAO! =X
(Sorry private joke. People don't think dirty..)


Quote-worthy phrase of the day: "Mel, whats 110 calories divided by four???"