This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Another imprint in the sand... and on my shirt

Orientation is over....

These whole 4 days have been exesperating and at the same time exhilirating! Exesperating because I got to keep chasing after people who disappear magically but exhilirating because my IG is so fun (=

IG 21 U ROCK!

This whole experience has really left a deep imprint in my memory.. and on my shirt. I think this is probably the 2nd most fondest memory I would have in CJ... I came to Orientation expecting this much but what I got was so much more...

You know, to be really really frank, Orientation2 was the only time in CJ that I was able to finally find my old self again. I just went totally wild, crazy, not caring about what people thought about me. I screamed, I shouted, I made fun of people and for once, I got people who respected me and liked me for who I was (apart from my clique in class but you guys still haven't seen the total me yet)

Although the planning was crazy ( leaving at 9pm-11pm almost everyday ), I have to say it was worth it. I forged some unforgetable bonds which are really important to me.

AND WE WON BEST HOUSE!! WOOTS!!! GO SOLAS =D

Here's an overview of the whole 4 days:

day 1: Got to know my IG members. Didn't really know their names so I gave them my personal pet names! (Phephe, xuanxuan, jitjit, starfish, snail, etc) We played wacko, some catching-hand game, tree hunter and squirrel, kaching, blow wind blow and others...I also managed to mix with them during break (porn-talk HAHA!! And guys, I was just kidding. I DONT HAVE PORN IN MY COM HAHAHAHA!) Oh, and they gave me a pet name too =.=

sasa!!!

Afterhours: I played scissors paper stone with Terence (the one with the leg stretching thing) and acted all child-like, skipping throughout school and laughing my head off. We even did a slow-mo run at the quadrangle in front of some people HAHA! TERENCE!!! You're damnnn cute!!!!



Day 2: We held the house intro today. I had to wear a towel around my waist, wave a palm tree leaf (which I managed to cut off from school property thanks to Dinesh!) and wear a card which said 'FAN GIRL' HAHA! Played some bonding games. Got splashed by a whole bucket of water and a wet sponge ball which has been between people's groins and bums was squeezed over my head. I stank. -.- I got my revenge by hugging people. Oh yea, we also got to line up for some stupid Youth Olympics thing and just wave at people who run by. So dumb. Stupid nathan. All his fault. Oh yeah, and I found out Boon Hong can play the piano AND THE GUITAR =DDD

Awesome-ness! I'm so jealous!

Oh, and at night I went totally crazy with the SOLAS-IANS. I tried challenging Elton and Sash to pull ups HAHA! And I was rolling around the quadrangle (literally).

Also, I totally embarrassed myself cause I was still infected with my high-ness when I was talking to Pheobe at the bus stop and I didn't realize SW was also there. Sht. I have destroyed my reputation.

After that, went to meet Jazreel. We caught up (mostly discussing about our boys) and I MISS HER!!!! =(




Day 3: We went to East Coast Park. I had lots of fun laming around in the bus with my IG. Damn cool lah, I was put in charge of an ENTIRE BUS! (but I forgot about the other IG and I totally left them alone once we alighted. IM SO SORRY SHERMAN! I ABANDONED YOUR IG!!) Once there, we played some games after I managed to get my sense of direction. It was pretty bad.

I got dunked into the sea twice. Or rather, unglamorously thrown in. THANKS A LOT GUYS. And before that, during one of the games where we're supposed to bomb the other team with water bombs, they turned on me and bombed ME.

Yea, I totally love my IG. And I was wearing the white facil shirt too. Talk about unglam (as Sam would say)

It was so totally gross. When I was taking my clothes off to bath, PILES OF SAND WOULD FALL OUT of my clothes. MY GOD. Oh, and we walked around bare foot for the whole day also at ECP. I got screwed by Nathan for that later) After bathing I also sat outside with the girls and gossiped about guys HAHA. Girl bonding session ;)

We also had cca bazaar that day. I went to katchou the Judo booth. Over there, I convinced Amanda to do an arm lock on me (wa seh, damn shiok man) and Joey threw me twice! I swear Joey is damn fucking strong. He managed to stop me just in time before I hit the floor in mid-air. HAHA! I kind of miss Judo... Oh and after stoning around the Judo booth, I went to the dance booth to mix around with Pamela, natalie and anastacia. Then, I watched the gym performance and the band performance ( GO XUAN!) and the dance performance.

Random fact: SW looks hot on the saxophone. You could literally see the passion leaking out of him. Seeing any guy with passion for something they love is always so awesome!

Astrid: You naughty girl. How dare you tease me by giving me the band paper with THAT number. &#&^!*#^!*!

After hours: Taught Elton, Terence and Adriel a dance I choreographed for Solas house intro. Got to know them better. Haha! We were discussing about how they each seemed to fall into school stereotypes! Except for Adriel! He's so not ACS!!!! Oh, and we were comparing abs. Omg, I swear Terence has MUA CHEE ABS! DAMN SCARY!!! Elton is also reaching that stage. *shiver*



Day 4: Came to school feeling really bummed.Why? Cause its the last day of Orientation. But today was quite eventful. In the morning, we played mass games. There, I got smeared with some shit-looking paint (THANKS A LOT PATRICK!!!!), splashed with water (but I got my revenge first by pouring one whole bucket on my whole IG from the top floor HAHA!), smeared with more paint, had my head covered in shampoo and had my arms full of starch (yea, i love you too Cherie Chua (: )

After we washed up, we sat around and talked cock more. Then, I was mostly busy with house meetings. I had to teach Elton, Terence, Adriel, Alvin, Wei Qi and 2 of my dance juniors a dance on top of the PAC 2nd floor.. it was cool. Oh, and I was on stage teaching the J1s how to do mass dance. My partner was Boon Hong at first but he kept running off to bask in the fan so Elton became my partner after that. I'm a lucky girl. You guys are fun to dance with! And Boon, you swept me off my feet (literally. You turned me too fast man HAHA!)

Oh, and we were doing all sorts of nonsense on stage too. It's fun to goof around!

And before I knew it, it was finale night.. I still remember I will never ever forgive FSV... They played the music too early and we all forgot our moves so we just stood there like an idiot. ZZZZZ. And our house was damn dead. Juniors refused to cheer other than IG21 (YAY MY IG) and IG1 (YAY TERENCE IG). But somehow, someway, we got house champion HAHA! I guess all that standing up and heavy banner-lifting paid off for me XD

But the deco was damn good. Kudos to Kubo and Ian.

I zao-ed after the first debrief. I didn't bother to stay for the 2nd cause my IG was waiting for me at heeren. It was nice of Elton to wait for me to pack up, though. I met Gayboy at far east and he helped me carry my stuff to heeren (you're a real sweetheart ^^) where I crapped with my IG and cam-whored.

They also drew a picture of me on the table in Graffiti cafe and we signed our names down. Then after that, we parted. (After making fun of me ALOT)

Anyway I guess I should stop here... But I'll leave u with the awards presentation:

First hug received from me: Jack
Most hugs received from me: Patrick
Most huggable: Vanessa
Most gay: Jit Yong
Best gay couple: Patrick and Gary
2nd best gay couple: Jit and Aloy
Most lame: Aloy
The one who makes me shy the most: Aloy (you and your flirts HAHA)
The one who makes me turn red: Astrid (yes, you and your teases!)
The strongest: Belmond
The guy who flashes the most: Gary
The girl who's name I can't remember the most: Janani
The guy who's name I always mix up : jack
The girl who's name I remember the easiest: Stephanie
The guy who's name I will never mix up: Benjamin
Most creative: Vanessa

Champion: ALOY HAHAHAHA!!! (sorry, inside joke to those who had dinner with me)

Best IG: Need I say? IG 21!!!!!!

So I'll part with these words: Though over time our friendships may thin and we might lose contact, always ALWAYS remember that you guys are deep within my heart.. forever ^^ You guys gave me one of the best memories I have in CJ! ROCK ON!

The song that will stay in my memory forever to commemorate Orientation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o0Nibn7n7E
*Pictures will be updated soon*