This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What a girl wants

A question's been bugging me for a long time.

What do girls see in guys?

Why this question, you may ask? Its because I see so many girls nowadays going "OMG SO CUUTEE" and I'll stare long and hard and think, " Cute mehhhhh? " And for some reason, my taste is so much different from other people HAHA!

So, I thought long and HARD about it and I have finally attained enlightenment!!!!


For me, there's basically 4 things a guy must have for me to take notice of him and be a real head-turner. (appearance-wise. not personality)


1. He must have nice eyes!!!!!


Here's an example:


Gorgeous isn't it??? But of course this would melt my heart even more:


2. He must have a nice back!!!!!



Shouldn't be too hard isn't it? Toned is enough. Doesn't need to be muscular. Muscular is just grrooossssssss.

And lastly!!!

3. He must be boyish-looking!!
For some reason unknown to me, I'm a real big sucker for boyish-looking guys! They just melt my heart until nothing is left.
4. HE MUST HAVE GOOD HAIR!!! I think guys with good hair are just dreamy ^^v


HAHA I feel like a ditz now woohoo!
P.s: Pictures were taken from deviantart. I DO NOT OWN THEM