This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Monday, January 28, 2008

1.62 is too short.

ARGH so bloody pissed!

Today was generally a good day (GENERALLY I SAY) and it even started off well. But guess what? The Chosen One just had to RUIN my whole day! Wanna know why?

Because I have officially been branded as OBESE by the fucked up school I'm in! Yes, yes, you heard me. Fat! Fat as in, AHPUI, OBESE, HORIZONTALLY CHALLENGED, GRAVITIONALLY WEIGHED, FEI, UNATTRACTIVE and having ZERO SEX APPEAL. Don't get me wrong here - I don't have anything against obese people. In fact, I have a few good friends in the overweight category who are more precious to me than words can convey... However, I dread the notion of being branded fat in the school...

I'll tell you why.

1) I'm in dance. Do you know what it means to be in dance? Dance, my friend is where all the girls are gorgeously slim and sexy. Guys oogle at them cause they're too good to be true, to have bodies of goddesses. Unfortunately, NOT ME. No - in fact, I know I've always been the most imperfect one in dance but I've been HAPPY being the way I am. But not now. Seriously lor, if people know that I'm in dance and I'm in the Overweight programme I'm not just going to drag Dance's name through the MUD but I'll feel even more isolated from dance.... I'll always get the constant paranoia that people will be talking about me... ( i usually don't care but when dance is involved, I CARE)


2) Everything people have told me is TRUE. I usually don't give a damn about people when they say I'm a little out of shape and everything.... but now, BRANDED BY THE SCHOOL AS A FELLOW PUBLIC FAT-ARNARIAN, I'm so paranoid now. I not only feel inadequate but whatever little confidence I ever had is SMASHED!!! How can I talk to people now? I already feel its difficult to talk to people as it is...Argh.


3) I hate looking at myself in the mirror now because I see a HUUUUGEEEEE Sign stuck on my forehead that says " LOCAL FATTY!!! ". I just want to punch myself so bad.


4) I'll never be good enough for THEBOY. Yea I know there's more to a relationship than superficial appearances but I've already been through shit once when I'm slim(er), what more the chances of that whole shit happening again when I'm FAT and SO MUCH LESS APPEALING?! Okay I admit, I'm insecure and I'm hell not afraid to admit it but if you've been through what I've been, you would too. What's more, I don't even know how SHE looks like.... for all I know the reason why he's still so smitten with her is because she's drop-dead gorgeous? I don't know...from what I hear from him that seems to be the case cause so many guys are after her... ARGH. I changed so much just to counter-balance this....vanitizing myself to the extent where I feel so naked without eyeliner and to the point where I'm even wearing SKIRTS (which I would never wear in a million years before I met him)... Somehow it all seems to go down the drain...


5) Lit night is coming. And guess what? I'm wearing a corset. Gosh. And guess who's going to look like godzilla in it? Yeah, good guess: Me.


Somehow I think The Chosen One is conspiring against me. He OBVIOUSLY doesn't like me much and he's OBVIOUSLY such a big ass to everyone. He measured my height as 1.62m! How is that fucking possible?! I came home and I checked my height and its 1.65m!!


Take that, you blind retarded bitch. ( no offence to blind people )


And okay lets ASSUME my height is 1.62m. Even after checking BMI, I am STILL NOT OVERWEIGHT. What the fuck is your problem? Your eye got stamp ar? I swear he sarbo-ed me and its all part of a conspiracy because he's convinced that I forge my MCs. (Which I so do not)


I'm so tempted to go to K-N-S dot com dot sg and buy like handcuffs, cuff The Chosen One to the wall and whip the shit out of him. (hint hint to those who get it)


ANYWAY... away from shit-ass depressing things. I went with Sam and Van to collect Sam's lit night clothes today... We went to a shop called 88th. Its SO AWESOME! The clothes they sell there are all so GOTHIC and PUNK! I was totally falling in LOVE with everything there!!! Too bad, its expensive. Mehhh. And the aunty there is damn cute! She was talking with us for about one hour, joking and all. HAHA!


AUNTY YOU DAMN CUTE ^^


She was telling us of how these ang mohs would call up the shop, mistaking it for "something else". And you know, the conversation would go something like this:


Aunty: yes?
AM: Er, is this the 88 shop?
Aunty: Yes, what do you need?
AM: Er, do you sell SM stuff? I'm looking for whips...
Aunty: *smirking cheekily* yes we sell.... but we're out of stock (LOL obviously lying but she can't say no because its bad business)
AM: oh..
Aunty: But I tell you what, you go to K.N.N dot com dot sg and you can find it there.


LOL! Aunty, you rock.


Oh, and we bought an awesome hat for nam there! It was going for cheap so it was $35! WOO! I'll be sure to visit there soon.


After Sam got his stuff, me and Van went to Novena to get Aunty Divina her belated birthday present. Got her a diamond ring from heart-to-heart. Then, we met up with Tudi ^^. Tudi you're damn awesome but I can't believe you changed so much after getting a girlfriend HAHA! Its so funny!! Oh, and my phone died on me. AGAIN.


Quote of the day: Tan Jek Suan: Is it raining???
Everyone: YES!!!!


Fatcat quote of the day:
Saaaam why do people always insult people's mother instead of the father??
Yeah!!
Like, why do people say things as *censor* FUCKER?
*5 minutes later*
Eh, I censored the wrong thing LOL!!!


P.s: Support the HELPMELOSEWEIGHT Campaign! I shall diet and exercise drastically until my weight drops! A.K.A no lunch and snacks, 150 crunches everyday. THANKS A LOT YOU ASSHOLIC PE TEACHER OF MINE.