This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

sex makes the world go round.


Today's day started off with sex.


Jason: Mdm Damo, do you know that women who wear high heels tend to have better sex life?

Damo: Oh then I should start wearing more high heels!

Me: Ooooh! Mdm Damo, must be because you're not getting enough right?

Damo: Noo! There's a difference between not getting enough sex and having good sex


HAHAHAHAHA!!!


And it ended off with sex too...


Sng: You should all have sex and ENJOY IT.

Sex is NATURAL

Sex is meant to be ENJOYABLE

Without sex, a person will go CUCKOOO

Sex is for you to LET OFF STEAM


What a fantastic lit lesson.


And of course, with me and luo er asking stupid questions just to prolong this sex talk.


Me: Then what about priests and nuns!

...

Luo er: Are you speaking from experience?


And last but not least,


Kimberly: I feel so turned on.



I agree kimberly. Lit lessons arouse me HAHAHA!!!! Ohh my poor virgin ears.


"May the lord open" ... her legs. - A Handmaid's Tale


Afterthoughts: It's so freakishly coincidental. You and your blinding golden ray.


Note to self: Common Tests are coming so if I'm stressed, I know what to do ;)