yes, more randomness
I know I've posted 3 times today already but I HAVE TO POST THIS HAHAHA!!
This was after night-study. It retards me. Honestly.
cyclic insanity says:
you have cool teachers
cyclic insanity says:
all that sex whatnot
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
LOL
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
omg
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
u read that part?
cyclic insanity says:
my only cool teacher is my maths teacher. he comes to class and starts telling jokes on wrinkly penises
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
gawsh (:
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
isnt lit the bomb?
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
wrinkly penises? wtf?
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
u can come up with a joke like tt meh!?
cyclic insanity says:
it was pretty long >_>
cyclic insanity says:
i mean, the joke
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
LOL
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
HAHAHAHAHA
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
OH MAN!!
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
DARRELLL
and more madness....
cyclic insanity says:
WE WERE TALKING ABT (A JOKE ON) WRINKLY PENISES
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
HAHAHAHA
cyclic insanity says:
what do you think happened huh, the guy stripped? >_>
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
HAHAHAHAHA
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
NO IDEA MAN
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
U SCIENCE GUYS DO BIOLOGY
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
I WLDNT BE SURPRISED
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
LMAO
cyclic insanity says:
I DONT XD
cyclic insanity says:
the maths teacher is damn sick. bUT I LIKE HIM
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
*nudge* which part of him?
cyclic insanity says:
whaddya think
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
HAHAHA
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
HIS ASS =X
Ignore me. Pleeeaaaaase. :D
This was after night-study. It retards me. Honestly.
cyclic insanity says:
you have cool teachers
cyclic insanity says:
all that sex whatnot
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
LOL
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
omg
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
u read that part?
cyclic insanity says:
my only cool teacher is my maths teacher. he comes to class and starts telling jokes on wrinkly penises
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
gawsh (:
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
isnt lit the bomb?
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
wrinkly penises? wtf?
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
u can come up with a joke like tt meh!?
cyclic insanity says:
it was pretty long >_>
cyclic insanity says:
i mean, the joke
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
LOL
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
HAHAHAHAHA
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
OH MAN!!
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
DARRELLL
and more madness....
cyclic insanity says:
WE WERE TALKING ABT (A JOKE ON) WRINKLY PENISES
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
HAHAHAHA
cyclic insanity says:
what do you think happened huh, the guy stripped? >_>
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
HAHAHAHAHA
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
NO IDEA MAN
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
U SCIENCE GUYS DO BIOLOGY
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
I WLDNT BE SURPRISED
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
LMAO
cyclic insanity says:
I DONT XD
cyclic insanity says:
the maths teacher is damn sick. bUT I LIKE HIM
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
*nudge* which part of him?
cyclic insanity says:
whaddya think
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
HAHAHA
And I do the shizzle. IG21 HUAT!!! Hold me closer and closer and hold me tight to your body, i wanna feel you says:
HIS ASS =X
Ignore me. Pleeeaaaaase. :D

<< Home