A second pinch of salt for the wound
The first love is the deepest.
The first cut is the most painful.
Went to study with Sam today. It was pretty productive =)
Met up with Yi Jiang shortly after cause we met him at the library.
It's probably the first time I've ever talked to him. Usually I see him hanging out with Dinesh and my class at the grand stand but I've never really struck up conversation.
Ah well, He's a nice dude. Just well, not so good in luck.
Don't worry! Your luck will turn!!!
On the way home, I met up with Sara's maid and started talking to her.
Then, almost by chance, Sara and her family came home and aunty gave me a big hug ^^
Awwww, she's so sweet! She used to call me honey bear last time cause I'm ALWAYS wearing this bear outfit HAHA! Ah well. Then me and Sara spent the next one hour sitting outside her house and talking about life generally... in particular.... *boys*HAHA!
But yeah, I learnt interesting stuff ;)
Like I promised, I shall totally devote one whole day to you Sara! Then we can gossip and swoon like little girls in the past when we ogled at the park footballers HAHA!!! I miss you !!
The kids of tomorrow don't need today. When they live on the sins of yesterday.
Tomorrow is GP and Maths Common Test. I am screwed. But, I shall work my butt off to do well.. except for maths! Who cares about maths!!!! Muahahahaha!
Am I still looking for escape? I don't know. But the music continues to haunt and the wound is still burning from
A second pinch of salt.
Quote of the day: "BLLLAAHHHH"
Sam, you're so loved. haha!
The first cut is the most painful.
Went to study with Sam today. It was pretty productive =)
Met up with Yi Jiang shortly after cause we met him at the library.
It's probably the first time I've ever talked to him. Usually I see him hanging out with Dinesh and my class at the grand stand but I've never really struck up conversation.
Ah well, He's a nice dude. Just well, not so good in luck.
Don't worry! Your luck will turn!!!
On the way home, I met up with Sara's maid and started talking to her.
Then, almost by chance, Sara and her family came home and aunty gave me a big hug ^^
Awwww, she's so sweet! She used to call me honey bear last time cause I'm ALWAYS wearing this bear outfit HAHA! Ah well. Then me and Sara spent the next one hour sitting outside her house and talking about life generally... in particular.... *boys*HAHA!
But yeah, I learnt interesting stuff ;)
Like I promised, I shall totally devote one whole day to you Sara! Then we can gossip and swoon like little girls in the past when we ogled at the park footballers HAHA!!! I miss you !!
The kids of tomorrow don't need today. When they live on the sins of yesterday.
Tomorrow is GP and Maths Common Test. I am screwed. But, I shall work my butt off to do well.. except for maths! Who cares about maths!!!! Muahahahaha!
Am I still looking for escape? I don't know. But the music continues to haunt and the wound is still burning from
A second pinch of salt.
Quote of the day: "BLLLAAHHHH"
Sam, you're so loved. haha!

<< Home