This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Thursday, March 13, 2008

One more bet for me!

Because a thread of fate is what determines us. +WOOO I WON!! SUCKERS!!! says:
maybe u wont feel it now

Because a thread of fate is what determines us. +WOOO I WON!! SUCKERS!!! says:
but maybe later u will ?

<][>(ReGenesis)<][> GOD....du hast meish... says:
lol fat chance--

Because a thread of fate is what determines us. +WOOO I WON!! SUCKERS!!! says:
i'll give u 6 more years ^^

<][>(ReGenesis)<][> GOD....du hast meish... says:
--

<][>(ReGenesis)<][> GOD....du hast meish... says:
too me love is bullshit

<][>(ReGenesis)<][> GOD....du hast meish... says:
doesnt exist

Because a thread of fate is what determines us. +WOOO I WON!! SUCKERS!!! says:
7 years, tops.

<][>(ReGenesis)<][> GOD....du hast meish... says:
haha ok ok

<][>(ReGenesis)<][> GOD....du hast meish... says:
i tell u wad if i happen to fall in love or wadever within 7 years time...il let u say i told u so...and il give u a hug--

<][>(ReGenesis)<][> GOD....du hast meish... says:
and all tht mushy shit eww..

Because a thread of fate is what determines us. +WOOO I WON!! SUCKERS!!! says:
OKAY ^^

Because a thread of fate is what determines us. +WOOO I WON!! SUCKERS!!! says:
u say one ar!

<][>(ReGenesis)<][> GOD....du hast meish... says:
ya 7 years

<][>(ReGenesis)<][> GOD....du hast meish... says:
see wad happens

<][>(ReGenesis)<][> GOD....du hast meish... says:
but if i dun...il say i told u so...

Because a thread of fate is what determines us. +WOOO I WON!! SUCKERS!!! says:
ok

<][>(ReGenesis)<][> GOD....du hast meish... says:
and jus smile-- heartlessly..


Ohh euuugiiiin~~ the bet is on! U better remember it!