Bittersweet
I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED TODAAAYYY!!!!!
1. I ran (or rather, cabbed because SOMEONE forgot to wake me up and if I didn't cab he'd have to leave for school before I even reach his doorstep!) over to THEBOY's house today to wake him up and to have breakfast with him ^^
2. I completed Harvest Moon : Back to Nature for Girls today!!!!! Wooo!!!!! I married Gray the blacksmith in the end cause he's so sweet and cute!! The ending is really cute too...aaaaah!!!! I wanna live in such a utopia!!! *gushes like some stupid anime fan girl*
3. I completed Pheonix Wright: Trials and Tribulations today!!!! Wa lao, for those who own a DSLite, I HIGHLY recommend this game!!! It's sooooooo gooooooooddddd!!! The last trial was really tough! I nearly cracked my brain over it! But, it was worth it cause the last trial exposed all the contradictions and the mysteries in the earlier trials and I suddenly realised they're all INTER-LINKED! To whoever came up with the plot, I want to worship you.
4. I WON THE MEGA LOVE COMPETITION!!!! Soooo thats: 4 GV tickets, 2 audition t-shirts, 2 wristbands, 2 diaries and 2 dog tags for me FREEEE!!!! Actually I did it more for the GV tickets cause tickets are soooo expensive nowadays and I figured if I can win this by just producing a simple poem (which I like to compose, anyway), might as well. But best of all: THE FEELING OF WINNING that bitch that flamed my post as unoriginal. HA, EAT DIRT BITCH! You flame my poem but yet you COPY THE ENDING...see, you got your just desserts! *victory dance*
5. I got a call from asiasoft ( not too sure but I highly suspect its them cause I only use my ign of Guppy for asiasoft games) and I supposedly have a job interview?? What the Fuck?? But anyway, if its really true and its not a sham, then, I MIGHT BE A GM IN THE MAKING~~~ WOO!
So yeah, my day was extremely unproductive as you can see. I need to get off my butt and start work soon.
Work due:
-2 essays for narinder (ugh)
-UN SBQ (double ugh)
-Econs shit (bllaaaaaaaahhh)
And I have tomorrow all booked thanks to history night and dance. Joy. I'm screwed.
Quote of the day: Take all that hypocrasy and shove it where the sun don't shine.
p.s: level 35 in cabal! *grins*
1. I ran (or rather, cabbed because SOMEONE forgot to wake me up and if I didn't cab he'd have to leave for school before I even reach his doorstep!) over to THEBOY's house today to wake him up and to have breakfast with him ^^
2. I completed Harvest Moon : Back to Nature for Girls today!!!!! Wooo!!!!! I married Gray the blacksmith in the end cause he's so sweet and cute!! The ending is really cute too...aaaaah!!!! I wanna live in such a utopia!!! *gushes like some stupid anime fan girl*
3. I completed Pheonix Wright: Trials and Tribulations today!!!! Wa lao, for those who own a DSLite, I HIGHLY recommend this game!!! It's sooooooo gooooooooddddd!!! The last trial was really tough! I nearly cracked my brain over it! But, it was worth it cause the last trial exposed all the contradictions and the mysteries in the earlier trials and I suddenly realised they're all INTER-LINKED! To whoever came up with the plot, I want to worship you.
4. I WON THE MEGA LOVE COMPETITION!!!! Soooo thats: 4 GV tickets, 2 audition t-shirts, 2 wristbands, 2 diaries and 2 dog tags for me FREEEE!!!! Actually I did it more for the GV tickets cause tickets are soooo expensive nowadays and I figured if I can win this by just producing a simple poem (which I like to compose, anyway), might as well. But best of all: THE FEELING OF WINNING that bitch that flamed my post as unoriginal. HA, EAT DIRT BITCH! You flame my poem but yet you COPY THE ENDING...see, you got your just desserts! *victory dance*
5. I got a call from asiasoft ( not too sure but I highly suspect its them cause I only use my ign of Guppy for asiasoft games) and I supposedly have a job interview?? What the Fuck?? But anyway, if its really true and its not a sham, then, I MIGHT BE A GM IN THE MAKING~~~ WOO!
So yeah, my day was extremely unproductive as you can see. I need to get off my butt and start work soon.
Work due:
-2 essays for narinder (ugh)
-UN SBQ (double ugh)
-Econs shit (bllaaaaaaaahhh)
And I have tomorrow all booked thanks to history night and dance. Joy. I'm screwed.
Quote of the day: Take all that hypocrasy and shove it where the sun don't shine.
p.s: level 35 in cabal! *grins*

<< Home