This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

EEk.

I think I think too much. (oh wow, thesis statement)

I know this is really random but I just spent 5 minutes in a FREEZING COLD shower and didn't realise it until the bath was over. And that was because the moment I turned on the tap, I went into 'autopilot' mode while my mind went into 'contemplative, detached from body' mode.

And now I feel really stupid. Because:

1) I didn't even know I was turning the water to the coldest
2) And in the first place, I FORGOT to turn on the heater
3) And it's so freaking cold outside cause its been storming the whole day.

And even when I was done, I was too cold to move so the only thing I could do was to grab the towel around me really tightly and freak out mentally with every possible profanity in the Singaporean vocabulary.

Briiiiilliant. Story of my life.