This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Monday, March 10, 2008

Today, I've come to the conclusion that in life, some things are unattainable.

No matter how hard you try, how tough the struggle is, how badly you want it, it will never materialise. So, I'm going to give up. If it was meant to be, it will slowly come to me because chasing it would only make the chasm bigger and the run, harder.

So old man fate, I'm passing the baton to you. I'm tired of chasing things I'm just not good enough for. As for myself, I'll invest my energy into other things that I MIGHT be able to get. It's going to take a hell of a lot of work, but I'll have to force myself to get there. Not like I have much of a choice unless I drop to poly now...

In the face of a boulder thats coming right at you from miles away, the only thing u can do is dig. And pray, you better dig a big enough hole to stop it from running you over.

So, let's try smiling for starters.

Quote of the day: You must be chinese because chinese people are selfish (well, screw you too you racist bmaasltaayrd. I've never heard a more insensitive comment on a server chat that is 75% chinese)

P.s: the lead singer of UVERworld is 100% eye candy.
Their songs carry so much EMOTION. DANG.