This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Saturday, March 08, 2008

A tinge of slackiness

I AM LEVEL 25 IN CABAL WAHAHAHAHA!!

And I am finally not alone!! I met this guy today who taught me levelling techniques and we were talking about very random things (e.g. Girls in Japan are STRONG, how to seduce beetles and how to show off your muscle to get girls). Hmmm yea. I spy with my little keyboard and mouse that I will have my very first cabal gaming buddy =D

It sucks to train by yourself sometimes. Mobs don't make very good company cause half the time they want to kill you. The only time you ever get to interact with someone is to shout:

"CB DON'T KS LA"

Wahahahahaaha!!

Anyway tomorrow lucky me is going to have ITALIAN!!! Yayyy!!!

Oh yeah, before I go, I PASSED A LEVEL CHINESE WOOOTSSS!!! I CAN KISS CHINESE GOODBYE WAHAHAHAA!!! FOREVER!!!!! Yahhooo!!!

Bada-papapa- I'm lovin' it~

Quote of the day: He asked me if I needed help LOL
P.s: Been very grumpy and my face is like a mine field(thanks to the wrath of the China facil lady). Not a very good combination =(