This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Sunday, March 16, 2008

H-okay.

I pretty much settled some stuff today. It's been really trying but I managed to, with a lot of help from...wherever mental support and help comes from.

I called up 'that person' today or rather, she called me up. Heh, I was right. She really did read my blog. Either I should kick myself really hard now or thank myself for getting somewhere somehow. Whatever it is, I said whatever I needed to say and so did she. It feels a little bit better to trash things out entirely but then you'll find out the real truth behind the facade you've always been seeing. And either way, its always not pleasant.

'Fuck you too, you're right about everything'

Save the pleasantries for the pleasant peasants.

Cause we're all poor people in the end. Grovelling in this shithole and never knowing who's got their boot on the back of your head until you actually turn on your back and accept defeat. And in the meantime, just grit your teeth and be pleasant. Death makes a joke out of all of us.

Girl, it doesn't hurt. It's just fucking disturbing ya?
Don't do stuff like that to people.
At least we can cut the pretentiousness.

And so I guess I won't be seeing you around in school anymore. I think that suits the both of us.

Anyway, on a more pleasant side of things, I was discussing a very interesting topic with THEBOY today. of cheesecakes, brownies and tiramisu I say? You'd get those or I'll turn you into a personal cream puff with lace from that expensive long white gown-to-be ^^

Blablabla: Pking is fun.

Quote of the day: of cheesecakes, brownies and tiramisu!

P.s: Its weird going on msn and seeing two totally different people with THE SAME NICKNAME. When patrick pm-ed me I almost called him Luo er.
Their nickname: When you come to the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on.

Gosh, I dont want to imagine starfish with luo er's hairstyle LOL! As Sam would say, its so drag and would earn the honourary title of Galaxiaaaa! LMAO.