Radio static
Yesterday was like a rollercoaster ride.
It started off with
disappointment : I didn't get into the street jazz item for Dance night.
Then it went on to
relief: At least I got the Reggae item!
and
embarrassment: I didn't know how to do that turning thing that gymnasts and contemporary dancers do so I ended up embarrassing myself in the end..
and after Dance me and Natalie went to shower and I made a call to Astrid which resulted in
anxiety/shock : someone was at the bus stop and I was going to miss the bus which made me do a mad dash across the overhead bridge.
and finally,
awkwardness : conversation was awkward so I turned to Merissa instead
and after alighting from the 132, I decided to be more sociable which turned out to become a
Yeah, that kind of feeling.


It started off with
disappointment : I didn't get into the street jazz item for Dance night.
Then it went on to
relief: At least I got the Reggae item!
and
embarrassment: I didn't know how to do that turning thing that gymnasts and contemporary dancers do so I ended up embarrassing myself in the end..
and after Dance me and Natalie went to shower and I made a call to Astrid which resulted in
anxiety/shock : someone was at the bus stop and I was going to miss the bus which made me do a mad dash across the overhead bridge.
and finally,
awkwardness : conversation was awkward so I turned to Merissa instead
and after alighting from the 132, I decided to be more sociable which turned out to become a
pleasant surprise: the awkwardness soon melted away
but it resulted in a huge amount of
guilt : I've said things that I shouldn't have said.
and the day finally ended with a great sense of NOSTALGIA. ((:
Speaking of nostalgia... I visited Jab's blog the other day and he told me to 'organise another Amp outing' and this prompted me to go to the Amp forums... but what greeted me was horrible. It's the kind of feeling where you've just walked back into your old house after 20 years to find it a total wreck and the memories you created there suddenly seems to be so fragile and precious.
Yeah, that kind of feeling.
It's like, such a pity how our friendships have drifted so far away... and I think back to the days when we all used to be so close and the forums would be so alive and spamming - instead of the forums now which dates the last post to be in january or august last year.
A reassessment of life.
So I guess I should say this now and I hope at least one Amplifyer would come across this:

I love you guys. I really do.
Thank you for all the memorable times we had in 2006 and 2007.
Without you guys, life would have been a nightmare for me
Please continue to stay in touch with me
because I'll always be thinking of you guys
Every minute, everyday.

And if chance be, we'll definitely meet again
Even if its 10 or 20 years from now.
Though memories are only reconstructions of the mind,
you guys will continue to live in my life through them.
So, don't give up on me
cause I'm not giving up on any of you.
Amplify forever ^^
I don't believe it when people say that online friends are not worth anything.
Because friends can start from anywhere
And I can stand up proudly to say that online friends are as good as any other friend for one main reason:
They don't judge you immediately because they don't know how you look or how bad your body language is. They're the people that are embraced by your personality first and irregardless of how troll-ish or weird you are in person,
it doesn't change how much they enjoy having you as a friend.
Quote of the day: That day my heart collapsed without making a sound.

<< Home