This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Thursday, April 03, 2008

BANG!

HERE I GOOoOoO!
Scream MY LUNGS OUT
To try to get to you
You are my only
My only one...

Fantasies, dreams and aspirations. It's like some fugly kind of barney freak show and I'm the loser in the purple costume. Argghhhh.

I'm on FIRE
And now I think I'm ready to BUST A MOVE
Check it out- ready, steady GO!
- The future freaks me out.

It really does. Its the kind of feeling when you're in a horror movie and the dumbass protagonist has just decided to look under the bed and you're going:
"DONT LOOK! JUST RUN YOU DUMB BITCH!!!"

Or, you know, the kind of feeling where a speeding lorry on turbo is just inches away from smooshing you. We all know how that feels... right?

.. RIGHT?!

And I have fucking history to do.
And the Evil White Pau reads blogs now so I can't say that he's probably beautifying himself with pearl cream in the mirror now.

Argh, 3 cheers for bad timing and for this so-near-yet-so-far feeling.

Quote of the day (or rather, yesterday) : "I'm growing a vagina on my forehead"