This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Sunday, March 30, 2008

revelations

I WATCHED STEP UP 2!!!!!
okay, the plot sucked but the dancing wasn't too bad. I still thinking the prequel pawned, though.

And comments from Sam today-

«∞Θ §am Θ∞» 4 Minutes says:
OMG U WHORE


And a testimonial from him that really brightened up my day:


You know you're becoming Mel when you...

1.Fall asleep while talking to someone.

2.Write a 1000 word essay on one page.

3.Censor the wrong word.

4.Fall down the stairs on Christmas Day.

5.Looks out the window every 3 seconds






You know you're becoming Mel when you...


1.Fall asleep while someone is talking to you face to face

2.Go for lectures only needing one piece of paper

3.Get locked in class more than once by the same person

4.Fall down the stairs on Christmas Day

5.Look out the left window every 5 seconds





Aw, what would I do without you?

Note: this is a rhetorical question.

(probably puke less)




Quote of the day: "Melissa loves bad boys" <- yes, astrid.