Enough is enough. Yes, and I say that with conviction and finality. For some reason that I cannot phantom, I am just so... irritated with myself right now. I guess you could say it was a sudden overwhelming urge of disgust of myself for being too easy-going, to the point whereby I failed to take the serious stuff, seriously. But of course, this anger is spilling over to other things too which are not related.
Don't get me wrong, I do not hate myself. On the other hand, the truth is very much far from that. I just think that I should change that - for lack of better word, bochup - side of me, soon. It has been sleeping for too long, being far too irresponsible.
So terribly annoyed.
And there are just so many things to be pissed off at.
Don't get me wrong, I do not hate myself. On the other hand, the truth is very much far from that. I just think that I should change that - for lack of better word, bochup - side of me, soon. It has been sleeping for too long, being far too irresponsible.
So terribly annoyed.
And there are just so many things to be pissed off at.

<< Home