This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Of blood, of tears, of sweat

I think I am seriously overstretching myself. It's just really really bad. There are days when I want to just curl up, and have absolutely nothing on on that day. But you know, I know that will definitely backfire - explaining why I have work 7 days a week now, which is basically everyday thus far.

I mean, I am not a workaholic. Really, those who know me will know that I am really really lazy. Yeah, I love money like how I love chocolate, cause without money, you can't buy no chocolate. But the love of money is not enough to make me work like a bitch. And yes, I wish I were as hardworking in my school too, so I would not have such a pathetic CAP.

It just seems that keeping my mind occupied is the most important thing now. This week I would say that I have slackened by only working 5 out of 7 days a week, and I feel the effects of being too free. It is a really really bad thing. I just take one second to breathe, and I can feel the beginning signs of emo-ness creeping in.

So, if I keep working like a bitch, then I would stay happy (or happier). But hey, I can feel my body breaking down. It says no way, you cannot keep this up or I will just stop functioning.

What a dilemma. =/

And going to school almost 3 times a week for rag makes me think about what school would be like when it reopens. I groan, really. I can already imagine what is going to happen - and I do not like it.

The holidays just seem too damn short.