Through the monsoon
I felt like Indiana Jones today. Salvaging through the wreck meant having to endure the mud and the stench, strategically position yourself with every step or you face kissing the mud-covered floor, and straining to see in the darkness where your torchlight is just a pathetic little round ball of light. And of course, having to face up to ambushes from your ancient archenemy, the Cockroaches. It was all in a day's work getting really filthy and smelly, saving documents that would change the world (or yours, anyway) and stopping a falling locker from crushing you to death, armed with only your trusty quick reflexes.
At the end of such an exciting day, I am tired as hell, filthy as hell, smelly as hell, I look like hell, but hey, I managed to get away with only 4 big bruises.
Battle scars FTW.
"Some words that are not meant are often said, whereas some words that are meant are mostly, not said at all."
At the end of such an exciting day, I am tired as hell, filthy as hell, smelly as hell, I look like hell, but hey, I managed to get away with only 4 big bruises.
Battle scars FTW.
"Some words that are not meant are often said, whereas some words that are meant are mostly, not said at all."

<< Home