Dairy Farmers Thick & Creamy Banana Caramel Pie Yogurt
Yes, I know the title is entirely random, but I am eating it now and it tastes so bloody good. Damn! What a steal from NTUC for $2.10! (:
It's kind of hard to believe that I am already in Year 2. Time really, really flies. And its even sadder that I am still so unsure of my life so late into university. Technically, without honours, I only have one year left and it's terrifying as hell. I hope, by the end of this semester, I would have gotten a grip of things and decide what I really want to do. If I could re-do my whole Year 1, I would. I really would. My life seriously needs some direction now.
But I know whatever the outcome in these crucial next few months, I will be ready to take it on.
I would say that this holiday has been both the best and worst time of my life. Best, because it made me understand and appreciate a lot of things that I have (and could have) going in my life. And it is the worst for precisely the same few reasons. But nonetheless, I know at the end of the day, I will emerge someone totally different.
There will definitely be scars. Scars that may haunt me for life. But its the scars that give me strength, that remind me everyday that this life is mine to make. It is because of that hurt that will force me to finally take things into my own control.
As Luke Perry says (although I have no bloody idea who he is, but I respect him very much for this quote), "I loved you more than I thought I could ever love anyone. Maybe, that was the problem. It depends on the wind that's carrying it, but watching from afar isn't that bad too."
I might disagree somewhat grudgingly with the latter statement, but yes, I do feel that I really have been doing my best. So now would be the best time to suck it up, and step up to life. It's about bloody time the curtain rose from its momentary intercession, as much as the spotlight may keep burning and blinding me.
It's kind of hard to believe that I am already in Year 2. Time really, really flies. And its even sadder that I am still so unsure of my life so late into university. Technically, without honours, I only have one year left and it's terrifying as hell. I hope, by the end of this semester, I would have gotten a grip of things and decide what I really want to do. If I could re-do my whole Year 1, I would. I really would. My life seriously needs some direction now.
But I know whatever the outcome in these crucial next few months, I will be ready to take it on.
I would say that this holiday has been both the best and worst time of my life. Best, because it made me understand and appreciate a lot of things that I have (and could have) going in my life. And it is the worst for precisely the same few reasons. But nonetheless, I know at the end of the day, I will emerge someone totally different.
There will definitely be scars. Scars that may haunt me for life. But its the scars that give me strength, that remind me everyday that this life is mine to make. It is because of that hurt that will force me to finally take things into my own control.
As Luke Perry says (although I have no bloody idea who he is, but I respect him very much for this quote), "I loved you more than I thought I could ever love anyone. Maybe, that was the problem. It depends on the wind that's carrying it, but watching from afar isn't that bad too."
I might disagree somewhat grudgingly with the latter statement, but yes, I do feel that I really have been doing my best. So now would be the best time to suck it up, and step up to life. It's about bloody time the curtain rose from its momentary intercession, as much as the spotlight may keep burning and blinding me.

<< Home