Get up and go!
I need you,
right here and forever
stay right here with me
It's time to get up and go!
From today onwards, I'm gonna allocate myself certain rules.
Based on a per week quota:
Online gaming: 0 hours
Computer usage: Only allowed to access friendster, colac and email. Any other nonsense limited to 7 hours ( 1 hr per day )
PSP/Dslite: Allowed for travelling entertainment. Other than that, 7 hours per week too!
Studying: MINIMUM 4 hours per day
Movie-ing, tv-ing: 7 hours per week
Therefore, effectively, I should only be resting for: 3 hours per day. and almost 3/4 a day per week!
200 days to A levels.
let's go!
and a revelation... I'm gonna be 20 in 2 years...
OMG. I WON'T BE A TEENAGER ANYMORE.
.
.
.
.
.
WTF!!!!!
Quote of the day: "Pretty girl, got pretty face!"
Thought of the day: I'm getting fat. Seriously.
right here and forever
stay right here with me
It's time to get up and go!
From today onwards, I'm gonna allocate myself certain rules.
Based on a per week quota:
Online gaming: 0 hours
Computer usage: Only allowed to access friendster, colac and email. Any other nonsense limited to 7 hours ( 1 hr per day )
PSP/Dslite: Allowed for travelling entertainment. Other than that, 7 hours per week too!
Studying: MINIMUM 4 hours per day
Movie-ing, tv-ing: 7 hours per week
Therefore, effectively, I should only be resting for: 3 hours per day. and almost 3/4 a day per week!
200 days to A levels.
let's go!
and a revelation... I'm gonna be 20 in 2 years...
OMG. I WON'T BE A TEENAGER ANYMORE.
.
.
.
.
.
WTF!!!!!
Quote of the day: "Pretty girl, got pretty face!"
Thought of the day: I'm getting fat. Seriously.

<< Home