This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Friday, April 11, 2008

Its the END OF THE WORLD.

OH MY GOD!!!

This is not fucking happening!!!! I'm in such total complete fucking shock I don't know where to fucking start!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT A FOR PROJECT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

man, this has GOT to be the biggest joke of the century.
And what's so shocking about getting A?

Well, my whole group :
1) was always one of the latest to hand up stuff

2) and its usually shitty last minute work
( and trust me on shitty and last minute. E.g. If its due on tuesday, we'll do it on tuesday during break. Yeah. In 30 minutes. Other groups take like a whole day to slowly validate and perfect their piece )

3) ALWAYS talk and do other stuff during PW periods
( we NEVER really utilised even ONE pw period. Every pw period = me and choy nam talking about sadistic stuff and/or tormenting jason, jason will be tormented by us and/or watching videos and ah pai will be sleeping and/or joking around with dinesh )

4) 3 of us (jason, me and nam) did the SAME material for Evaluation of Material
( which is the biggest SIN in PW EOM submission. It's liable to pull EVERYONE'S GRADES DOWN to like, a C cause the main purpose of EOM is to evaluate material that would contribute to your project so its kinda useless if we all evaluate the SAME MATERIAL )

5) did not bother doing up signboards and props like the other groups did
( I told you, we're slackers )

6) eventually bo-chuped and gave up on PW in the end
( we just wanted to get Oral Presentation done and over with )

7) and usually less than 20% get an A in Singapore
( yeah, we're fighting with the academic powerhouses like RJ and VJ )

Ooooh yeah. And trust me when I say that we really thought we'll only get a C or if we're lucky, a B each.

Badapapapa~ I'm loving it!

I guess all the squabbels and procrastination was worth it.
Coming close to a CJC Battle Royal was worth it, too. YAYYYY!!!!!

Updates from yesterday: Astrid's in hospital cause of appendicitis so I went to visit her after zao-ing PE and meeting up with my babes! Poor girl, please take care and recover fast!!! I wanna have gossip and girl time with you in school (:


Quote of the day: "OMG, BUUURN!!!"

Thought of the day: Saying "I don't want to live" doesn't mean "I wanna die"