Noma Noma yay
I've been sick for 3 days with food poisoning/stomach flu - I can't decide which is it but I've gone to the toilet so many times that I can give a name to every tile in the bathroom.
Though I've been wasting a lot of time at home, I've been given the opportunity to think: slowly without any outside influences interrupting my chain of thought...and I realised I take everything for granted.
My friends, my family, my life.
Flipping through old photos and old saved messages, I feel kind of fortunate. And I think I'm no longer confused. I've been focusing so much on the misery around me that I've failed to see the little nitty gritty things that have always been right in front of me.
'you got stamp on your eye ah..' - quote from Mr Weirdo many years ago.
So, yes Mr Weirdo, despite your quote being totally out of context in this case, I'm still going to wake up. Hold on to what I have and cherish the future.
Oh, and if anything DOES HAPPEN, I'd rather not think about it now. (though, quite impossible, really)
AAAAA and there's dance later !!!!
Quote of the day: ' OoO you touched my talala~ MmM my dingdingdong~'
Video of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlXdj-Yo5Ho
Thought of the day: She looked so happy in the wedding photo; I wonder if they ever loved? I'd like to think so but then again the thought of it being so has become so remotely weird and awkward.
Though I've been wasting a lot of time at home, I've been given the opportunity to think: slowly without any outside influences interrupting my chain of thought...and I realised I take everything for granted.
My friends, my family, my life.
Flipping through old photos and old saved messages, I feel kind of fortunate. And I think I'm no longer confused. I've been focusing so much on the misery around me that I've failed to see the little nitty gritty things that have always been right in front of me.
'you got stamp on your eye ah..' - quote from Mr Weirdo many years ago.
So, yes Mr Weirdo, despite your quote being totally out of context in this case, I'm still going to wake up. Hold on to what I have and cherish the future.
Oh, and if anything DOES HAPPEN, I'd rather not think about it now. (though, quite impossible, really)
AAAAA and there's dance later !!!!
Quote of the day: ' OoO you touched my talala~ MmM my dingdingdong~'
Video of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlXdj-Yo5Ho
Thought of the day: She looked so happy in the wedding photo; I wonder if they ever loved? I'd like to think so but then again the thought of it being so has become so remotely weird and awkward.

<< Home