Rag fever
As much as RAG is draining the life out of me - eyebags, fatigue, grouchy bitchy moodswings and all - it never dawned on me until today how much it has been instrumental in pulling me back up. And it is something I am so grateful for.
Today, when Shane was talking about how people ask him why he joins Rag and he cannot find an answer for it, I totally understand what he meant. If people were to ask me to join rag next year, I would. And I do not know why. There's just really something about the whole forum blasting with chill music while you're sitting down with people and talking cock while spray-painting the shit out of some macaroni or something. Or it can even be something as simple as walking down to Cheers and eating cup noodles for supper together at a table. Or even talking and gossiping till we fall asleep, heads together, our bodies fanned out like a flower in the rag room which teems of paint.
I wanted a distraction, but I ended up finding an unforgettable experience, making new friends who will definitely be sticking around in university, and getting to sniff glue everyday. HAH!
I don't know how I will be able to deal with tearing the whole structure down on Friday. It will be emotional as hell, and I will really really miss rag. This sounds like a premature post, but its
alright. When the time comes, I will blog again.
This is my rag. There are many others like it, but THIS ONE IS MINE!
Today, when Shane was talking about how people ask him why he joins Rag and he cannot find an answer for it, I totally understand what he meant. If people were to ask me to join rag next year, I would. And I do not know why. There's just really something about the whole forum blasting with chill music while you're sitting down with people and talking cock while spray-painting the shit out of some macaroni or something. Or it can even be something as simple as walking down to Cheers and eating cup noodles for supper together at a table. Or even talking and gossiping till we fall asleep, heads together, our bodies fanned out like a flower in the rag room which teems of paint.
I wanted a distraction, but I ended up finding an unforgettable experience, making new friends who will definitely be sticking around in university, and getting to sniff glue everyday. HAH!
I don't know how I will be able to deal with tearing the whole structure down on Friday. It will be emotional as hell, and I will really really miss rag. This sounds like a premature post, but its
alright. When the time comes, I will blog again.
This is my rag. There are many others like it, but THIS ONE IS MINE!

<< Home