This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yaya papaya

A lack of sleep does miracles to you. Really, it does. And the funny thing is, it works better than alchohol. Let me give you an example.

Yesterday, in the Arts Rag room.

Me, Aish and Roy were waiting for the rest before we headed off to Lala land when we suddenly entered an entirely random conversation about Papaya. And at the end of the impossibly long discussion for such a odd topic, we concluded that:

1) You can never say Papaya sexily without sounding weird and/or bursting into laughter
2) Papaya is the saddest fruit name
3) Consuming papaya milk may make your boobs bigger

And I was just talking so much crap, it was amazing. It had the same effect that a dam would have when you suddenly let all the water gush out. Seriously, oh my god. And half the time, I had no idea what I was saying LOL.

I think I have scarred my fellow raggers for life.