Breaking dawn
I just realised that I have 365 posts already, and this will be my 366th. Which means that if I allocate one post to each day of the year, I could read through my whole entire blog hehe.
The start of school never fails to shock me. The corridors are buzzing with life which sometimes gets annoying, endless bazaars, familiar faces, the adrenalin from work... it really is a big difference from the ghost town I am so used to in the holidays.
Yet, undernearth this vibe, there's something definitely remotely different about this semester. New friendships that were formed are definitely slowly blooming, and old ones have definitely died for good. It is both heartening and disheartening. I cannot decide what I should feel now. But I guess for starters, it would help to get some well-deserved sleep.
The start of school never fails to shock me. The corridors are buzzing with life which sometimes gets annoying, endless bazaars, familiar faces, the adrenalin from work... it really is a big difference from the ghost town I am so used to in the holidays.
Yet, undernearth this vibe, there's something definitely remotely different about this semester. New friendships that were formed are definitely slowly blooming, and old ones have definitely died for good. It is both heartening and disheartening. I cannot decide what I should feel now. But I guess for starters, it would help to get some well-deserved sleep.

<< Home