Save the last dance

Wake up, suit up, this is your solo now.
Being in a relationship is just like a Salsa dance. You first start with a partner, the music plays, high or low, the dance goes on fast or slow. The guy leads but he may choose to dip you or to turn you around and grab you back. He may be passionate or he may be nonchalant.
Either way, the dance must end. The music dies or the dancer collapses and totally leaves the dance floor of life. In either case, this is when your solo starts.
I think I have enough strength to face the facts and accept it wholeheartedly. The flaws, I accept. The plus points, I accept. And nobody will move on if nobody takes the first step. So I will be the one to take the first step.
It's been a great 5 years, honestly. There were many ups and few downs. The ups made me want to reach the ceiling and the downs, hit the floor. But ultimately I know now that I can look back and appreciate them both.
Whether you read this or not, I just want to say,
Thanks.
For everything. - the memories, the experiences, for being part of my life. =)
But this is where your solo and mine starts.
And I wish you all the best.
Being in a relationship is just like a Salsa dance. You first start with a partner, the music plays, high or low, the dance goes on fast or slow. The guy leads but he may choose to dip you or to turn you around and grab you back. He may be passionate or he may be nonchalant.
Either way, the dance must end. The music dies or the dancer collapses and totally leaves the dance floor of life. In either case, this is when your solo starts.
I think I have enough strength to face the facts and accept it wholeheartedly. The flaws, I accept. The plus points, I accept. And nobody will move on if nobody takes the first step. So I will be the one to take the first step.
It's been a great 5 years, honestly. There were many ups and few downs. The ups made me want to reach the ceiling and the downs, hit the floor. But ultimately I know now that I can look back and appreciate them both.
Whether you read this or not, I just want to say,
Thanks.
For everything. - the memories, the experiences, for being part of my life. =)
But this is where your solo and mine starts.
And I wish you all the best.

<< Home