This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, hold onto the sides

We're taking the plunge.

Life has been pretty crazy lately with exams, emotional turmoil and completely unexpected stuff happening.

First and foremost, there is no point to having an exam. Reason being is that I have realized that whether or not you study, it seriously does not make a difference in the actual exam. You will find yourself staring at the paper, wondering if you're in the wrong exam and going 'WTF' at the questions.

Secondly, my sense of time has seriously been screwed up. 8 days feel like 1 day. Yet, at the same time, the time between days feel like 1 week. It totally does not make sense.

Thirdly, I never really thought I'd be in such a situation in my life. Ever. So, there goes Plan B out of the window....

Decisions, stress and a whole shitload of ego-deflating binging.