This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Nostalgia


It's rather uncanny that I haven't taken even one look at our dance performance video in 2008 since I got it. I haven't even taken a look at the pictures either.

But due to an explainable urge that has possessed me, I find myself sitting here and watching the entire performance, gawking at the screen as familiar memories flash by.

And within that whole 1 and a 1/2 hours, a subliminal sensation of warmth filled me inside as each dance made its transition.

And you know,

I really miss CJ Dance. =(


No matter how much I whined about having to go for CCA and my knees hurting after every training, no matter how lousy I felt in Dance compared to the other dancers, you know,

I feel proud to have been able to be part of it.


Really, I do.
Thank you.

I think, in the future, when I'm lost, I will be able to always find my answers.

In dance.