Easily contented
Sitting here after theatre, enjoying awesome duck rice topped with mixed fruits for dessert is one of the best things in life !
the freedom to do anything I like, anytime I like, for how long I like is awesomez (:
Thursdays, my only 'free' day of the week where I end before 4pm.
I like.
And out of sheer boredom, I did a personality test and was quite surprised that it was 75% correct. The scores were pretty close though - about 1 mark difference. So I guess I've got a very confused personality. See, I knew I am schizo HAHAHA!
PICHA OF THE DAY : "Easily Amused"
the freedom to do anything I like, anytime I like, for how long I like is awesomez (:
Thursdays, my only 'free' day of the week where I end before 4pm.
I like.
And out of sheer boredom, I did a personality test and was quite surprised that it was 75% correct. The scores were pretty close though - about 1 mark difference. So I guess I've got a very confused personality. See, I knew I am schizo HAHAHA!
PICHA OF THE DAY : "Easily Amused"

<< Home