I realise that this blog has been in neglect for way too long. So I shall continue documenting the bitchy moments of my life so that when I die suddenly one day at least people can write an epic story of it HAHAHA ( IN YOUR FACE PALMISTRY-ASTROLOGIST EXPERT ).
Thinking back from today, I never realised how sheltered my life was. I always assumed that I was forced to face many unpleasant situations alone, always fighting a losing battle (which I still am), even sometimes fighting against myself. But in reality, the truth is that I was too self-absorbed.
I read something today that made me sit up real fast and think. The situation felt all too familiar that it was incredibly disturbing (I suppose even Freddy Kruger in a tutu wouldn't be as disturbing).
So.
I think I will stop wallowing like a pig in the mud in self-pity:
Shit happens.
Deal with it.
Stop holding onto the past.
And, I'm so fortunate to have people around me who actually give a damn about me. (yes that includes you, you 5 cent whore. Even though you torture me to no end.... Bitch. ^^)
On a separate note, a lot has been happening in my life now. I'm finally away from home for 5 days out of 7 and I've been thrown into the alien world of university life. Although I wanted to just get through uni and be done with it, I actually made friends who are genuine, surprisingly. I thought university would be a harsh place - even harsher than JC was because of the very nature of its system. But hey, I'm happy now, I've even surprised myself at the size of my social circle, I'm in awesome CCAs and I've got more than AWESOME Lunch/Dinner/Cooking buddies!!
You people know who you are. Don't need to act humble cause none of you are HAHAHAHAHA!
Tsktsk, Shameless.
And, last but not least, I'm really really glad that I got to know an uber awesome friend who never fails to brighten up my day! Thanks for the awesome company and for influencing me with the word awesome HAHA! The parrot will be very proud of you. And the waffle. And the fried rice.
I know I am! :D
P.s: WATER LIMESTONE CAVE EXPLORING + HOTSPRING HERE I COME!
P.s.p.s: I think the lump is growing bigger DD:
If I suddenly die 1 month from now I'll know what happened.
P.s.p.s.p.s: I WANT TO DANCE DAMMIT THIS BACK IS KILLING ME!
P.s.p.s.p.s.p.s: Strobe Lights!
Thinking back from today, I never realised how sheltered my life was. I always assumed that I was forced to face many unpleasant situations alone, always fighting a losing battle (which I still am), even sometimes fighting against myself. But in reality, the truth is that I was too self-absorbed.
I read something today that made me sit up real fast and think. The situation felt all too familiar that it was incredibly disturbing (I suppose even Freddy Kruger in a tutu wouldn't be as disturbing).
So.
I think I will stop wallowing like a pig in the mud in self-pity:
Shit happens.
Deal with it.
Stop holding onto the past.
And, I'm so fortunate to have people around me who actually give a damn about me. (yes that includes you, you 5 cent whore. Even though you torture me to no end.... Bitch. ^^)
On a separate note, a lot has been happening in my life now. I'm finally away from home for 5 days out of 7 and I've been thrown into the alien world of university life. Although I wanted to just get through uni and be done with it, I actually made friends who are genuine, surprisingly. I thought university would be a harsh place - even harsher than JC was because of the very nature of its system. But hey, I'm happy now, I've even surprised myself at the size of my social circle, I'm in awesome CCAs and I've got more than AWESOME Lunch/Dinner/Cooking buddies!!
You people know who you are. Don't need to act humble cause none of you are HAHAHAHAHA!
Tsktsk, Shameless.
And, last but not least, I'm really really glad that I got to know an uber awesome friend who never fails to brighten up my day! Thanks for the awesome company and for influencing me with the word awesome HAHA! The parrot will be very proud of you. And the waffle. And the fried rice.
I know I am! :D
P.s: WATER LIMESTONE CAVE EXPLORING + HOTSPRING HERE I COME!
P.s.p.s: I think the lump is growing bigger DD:
If I suddenly die 1 month from now I'll know what happened.
P.s.p.s.p.s: I WANT TO DANCE DAMMIT THIS BACK IS KILLING ME!
P.s.p.s.p.s.p.s: Strobe Lights!

<< Home