This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Friday, November 14, 2008

It's kind of weird how much you think the world is at your disposal when its actually very much the other way around. Friends change, circumstances become different and after a while its hard to tell if you're really the person you thought you were at the beginning.

Does personality change with circumstances? I don't know.
or does circumstances become a result of personality?

Anyway, to a dear friend of mine who will probably never see this, I'm sorry for putting you in this situation and if you would stop avoiding me I might just apologise to you and take all the crap you want to dish out. However, since its become like this, I'm sorry you could never understand and I'm sorry that I never had a chance to explain things to you.

With this, sayonara.