revelation
I know this is very random and I have not blogged in fucking ages but here goes:
I was just thinking about it today because of someone ( roar!!! ) and I realised that I wouldn't be who I am now without my wonderful whore =)
I shudder to think that if you were not there for me during those 2 years, I would still be the all-hating, too-practical, cold-hearted bitch that I became as a result of everything that was happening during that period of time. Your bitchyness really picked me up and made me laugh despite the bitterness I felt. And for that, I just really want to say,
Thank you, Sam.
I was just thinking about it today because of someone ( roar!!! ) and I realised that I wouldn't be who I am now without my wonderful whore =)
I shudder to think that if you were not there for me during those 2 years, I would still be the all-hating, too-practical, cold-hearted bitch that I became as a result of everything that was happening during that period of time. Your bitchyness really picked me up and made me laugh despite the bitterness I felt. And for that, I just really want to say,
Thank you, Sam.

<< Home