Update
Read my old blog posts from as far as the start of this blog. And I've
stabbed myself accidentally in the gum with my toothpick while eating fruits
cringed cause it hurt
choked on the watermelon juice
stabbed myself again
cursed
choked again.
I really couldn't help myself laughing my ass off! I was so damn childish last time! OMG la. Imagine myself typing stuff like : "wa liew, i wish school wld just burn down den I will have no more sch. YAY! "
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
But looking back, I realised how depressed I was.
And I'm so glad I've broken out of that cycle . (:
P.s: I still got watermelon juice somewhere in my throat. I give up trying to cough it out HAHA
stabbed myself accidentally in the gum with my toothpick while eating fruits
cringed cause it hurt
choked on the watermelon juice
stabbed myself again
cursed
choked again.
I really couldn't help myself laughing my ass off! I was so damn childish last time! OMG la. Imagine myself typing stuff like : "wa liew, i wish school wld just burn down den I will have no more sch. YAY! "
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
But looking back, I realised how depressed I was.
And I'm so glad I've broken out of that cycle . (:
P.s: I still got watermelon juice somewhere in my throat. I give up trying to cough it out HAHA

<< Home