The best thing about best friends: irony
The Dumb Bitch stayed over at my room yesterday and we talked some stuff through. The funny thing is, for my problems she's telling me the same piece of advice that I'm telling her for her problems!
So the conversation will go something like this:
Me: "xxxxxxx"
DB: "Have more faith in yourself! You're really much better than you think you are.... etc"
and later on...
DB: "xxxxxxx"
Me: "wa lao can you have more faith in yourself? Even if you don't have faith in yourself, have faith in the people who have faith in you -LIKE ME!"
See, classic example of how we can give wonderful advice to others but totally epic fail at heeding our own advice (:
Oh, its simply the best thing about having a best friend.
Another thing is that I realise I've been generally very happy in uni (except for the workload. UGH.). Is it possible to be so happy? I think it will take just a little to throw me off tangent on the happiness scale and the prospect of sinking back into what the Dumb Bitch refers to as the JC2 status of 'Depression on legs' is seriously scaring me.
I hope not, in any case.
And on a lighter note, I officially claim your raisins to be MINE! (:
So the conversation will go something like this:
Me: "xxxxxxx"
DB: "Have more faith in yourself! You're really much better than you think you are.... etc"
and later on...
DB: "xxxxxxx"
Me: "wa lao can you have more faith in yourself? Even if you don't have faith in yourself, have faith in the people who have faith in you -LIKE ME!"
See, classic example of how we can give wonderful advice to others but totally epic fail at heeding our own advice (:
Oh, its simply the best thing about having a best friend.
Another thing is that I realise I've been generally very happy in uni (except for the workload. UGH.). Is it possible to be so happy? I think it will take just a little to throw me off tangent on the happiness scale and the prospect of sinking back into what the Dumb Bitch refers to as the JC2 status of 'Depression on legs' is seriously scaring me.
I hope not, in any case.
And on a lighter note, I officially claim your raisins to be MINE! (:

<< Home