This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oxygen level: Lowww

I never thought time would pass by so fast and I would be in a position to take exams again, but here I am. In any case, I seriously need to insert more control into my life before it goes totally haywire. I think I have given up trying to identify with any emotion because I just have too many coming at me at the same time, each trying to get up on the podium to voice their complaint. I guess you could say that my asthma acting up big time has somehow screwed up my brain because it is not receiving enough oxygen, too. And being pissed off at myself is evidently not helping.

As of such, you could say that the exams help.

So I think I really should take the additional step to cement it in stone.


I will be on emotional and social hiatus for the next 2weeks until the 2nd of December.

And I need sleep.