Drinking is contagious, has its advantages
Things have been crazy lately and I'm pretty much trying to piece everything together into a more coherent picture for myself.
But before I actually venture into such a dangerous area, I must say something:
I officially hate absolut vodka (pure) for at least the next month or so.
Well, imagine this. 2 heartbroken and very emotionally frustrated girls + 1 psychotic birthday girl + 2 gay boys in a very small residence room. Throw in a bottle of absolut vodka, a bottle of baileys, 3 packets of chips, a deck of plastic cards that are fur hard to pick up, sleeping bags and ice. Oh, and the occasional taohuey that makes its DRAMATIC ENTRANCE (cough cough! accident asshole cough cough!).
What? I'm sorry? Did you say you'd reach earliest 11.45pm?
Anyway, all that =
DRINKING GAMES.
which =
PUKING.
I puked 3 times and it was so not pretty. And that was already with Pochi drinking the last few cups of my penalties. But seriously, it was so totally fucked up. We were playing Kings and I was drinking EVERY SINGLE ROUND. This is totally possible when you're Psychotic Birthday girl's maid, Pochi's maid and Pochi is Tarzan's maid and Tarzan is BigBoob's maid so if anyone along that line gets it, you get it . And that makes everyone in the room.
wtf. HAHAHAHA.
but, I felt SO MUCH BETTER AFTER PUKING. Then after puking, there was a role reversal and I had to attend to the other pukers. But you know, they made me laugh so hard that day that I seriously felt so much better after that. For that period of time, I even forgot everything that I was feeling.
Which brings me to the 2nd matter - why I was even feeling shitty.
To myself in the future when I read this post again: Don't forget your reasons. Right now I daresay that I am pretty much assured of my stand and it will not change for any reason in the near future. However, should you ever feel that you can compromise, please don't. No matter how much it hurts, no matter how tempting it is, no matter how you are so afraid of being alone. There will be days when you wish that he is there, nights when you wish he would be there to hug you, but as many nights or days those may be, there is an equal number of days that you do get frustrated and wonder to yourself if this is really all there is to it. I am sure - okay, maybe not so sure, but I SPECULATE, that there will always be someone better suited, and even a friendship with him will just be equally as awesome. Of course when he gets another girlfriend you are going to kick yourself so hard and probably call her names behind his back like FatCow or something, but, hey, its normal.
Don't let your heart waver.
And I'll just quote someone's msn nickname I saw that day: "Live.Life.Let go."
And hey, if it REALLY is meant to be, then, only time can tell. But you'll know it when it happens.
Also, on a side note, straight boys who act gay seriously crack me up. :D
But before I actually venture into such a dangerous area, I must say something:
I officially hate absolut vodka (pure) for at least the next month or so.
Well, imagine this. 2 heartbroken and very emotionally frustrated girls + 1 psychotic birthday girl + 2 gay boys in a very small residence room. Throw in a bottle of absolut vodka, a bottle of baileys, 3 packets of chips, a deck of plastic cards that are fur hard to pick up, sleeping bags and ice. Oh, and the occasional taohuey that makes its DRAMATIC ENTRANCE (cough cough! accident asshole cough cough!).
What? I'm sorry? Did you say you'd reach earliest 11.45pm?
Anyway, all that =
DRINKING GAMES.
which =
PUKING.
I puked 3 times and it was so not pretty. And that was already with Pochi drinking the last few cups of my penalties. But seriously, it was so totally fucked up. We were playing Kings and I was drinking EVERY SINGLE ROUND. This is totally possible when you're Psychotic Birthday girl's maid, Pochi's maid and Pochi is Tarzan's maid and Tarzan is BigBoob's maid so if anyone along that line gets it, you get it . And that makes everyone in the room.
wtf. HAHAHAHA.
but, I felt SO MUCH BETTER AFTER PUKING. Then after puking, there was a role reversal and I had to attend to the other pukers. But you know, they made me laugh so hard that day that I seriously felt so much better after that. For that period of time, I even forgot everything that I was feeling.
Which brings me to the 2nd matter - why I was even feeling shitty.
To myself in the future when I read this post again: Don't forget your reasons. Right now I daresay that I am pretty much assured of my stand and it will not change for any reason in the near future. However, should you ever feel that you can compromise, please don't. No matter how much it hurts, no matter how tempting it is, no matter how you are so afraid of being alone. There will be days when you wish that he is there, nights when you wish he would be there to hug you, but as many nights or days those may be, there is an equal number of days that you do get frustrated and wonder to yourself if this is really all there is to it. I am sure - okay, maybe not so sure, but I SPECULATE, that there will always be someone better suited, and even a friendship with him will just be equally as awesome. Of course when he gets another girlfriend you are going to kick yourself so hard and probably call her names behind his back like FatCow or something, but, hey, its normal.
Don't let your heart waver.
And I'll just quote someone's msn nickname I saw that day: "Live.Life.Let go."
And hey, if it REALLY is meant to be, then, only time can tell. But you'll know it when it happens.
Also, on a side note, straight boys who act gay seriously crack me up. :D

<< Home