the bluest of skies

Shutting your eyes for a few minutes seems to get rid of headaches really fast, surprisingly.
In any case, I'm still lazy to update on the cave activities in detail. Currently, I'm just nua-ing and listening to Akon's "beautiful". I think I have quite a bit to think about and being away from Singapore for those few days have helped a lot.
The experience had certainly been extremely surreal, almost peaceful. Though there were moments whereby I thought, "Shit, I want to go home", I think that given the right people, I would not have minded staying there for a few more days. Being away from the city really touched a part of me that appreciated the small things in life.
Fresh air. Good food. Banana leaves to line your plates. Huts. Freaking ice cold shower that made me bath super duper fast. The smell, sights and sounds of the old life. Annoying but paradoxically, cute leeches. I love it all.
And here I am back in the city with
Bad air. Not-as-awesome food. Oil to line my plates. Concrete. Hot baths that are awesome. The familiarity of old problems. Sights, sounds, smell. Simply annoying Human leeches. I know I'm back.
But hey, to the 4 of you who have made my recent life very enjoyable and interesting, I'm going to kidnap all of you and drag you back there. I'm sure that 3 out of 4 of you will love it. =)
Sorry Nicole, I think you'd be complaining a lot HAHA!
And I also think, if you're there with me away from all the distractions and the 'what ifs' of everything, the moral issues, we'll be able to come to a conclusion from all our endless and looping conversations. Maybe not the two of us, but I guess its more for me.
But I guess I can only keep dreaming.
Ipoh, you feel so distant...
In any case, I'm still lazy to update on the cave activities in detail. Currently, I'm just nua-ing and listening to Akon's "beautiful". I think I have quite a bit to think about and being away from Singapore for those few days have helped a lot.
The experience had certainly been extremely surreal, almost peaceful. Though there were moments whereby I thought, "Shit, I want to go home", I think that given the right people, I would not have minded staying there for a few more days. Being away from the city really touched a part of me that appreciated the small things in life.
Fresh air. Good food. Banana leaves to line your plates. Huts. Freaking ice cold shower that made me bath super duper fast. The smell, sights and sounds of the old life. Annoying but paradoxically, cute leeches. I love it all.
And here I am back in the city with
Bad air. Not-as-awesome food. Oil to line my plates. Concrete. Hot baths that are awesome. The familiarity of old problems. Sights, sounds, smell. Simply annoying Human leeches. I know I'm back.
But hey, to the 4 of you who have made my recent life very enjoyable and interesting, I'm going to kidnap all of you and drag you back there. I'm sure that 3 out of 4 of you will love it. =)
Sorry Nicole, I think you'd be complaining a lot HAHA!
And I also think, if you're there with me away from all the distractions and the 'what ifs' of everything, the moral issues, we'll be able to come to a conclusion from all our endless and looping conversations. Maybe not the two of us, but I guess its more for me.
But I guess I can only keep dreaming.
Ipoh, you feel so distant...

<< Home