This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

School is starting and I have a new resolution for now till the end of the year.

To those in school who see me everyday:

sorry, but I'm going to be a bitch for a while.
Now I finally understand how Nam felt.



And now for something completely random...



My mood:




VAMPIRE KNIGHT IS THE BEST ANIME I'VE EVER WATCHED!


(Bleach comes in 2nd, followed by Shakugan No Shana, Zombie Loan, Darker than Black and finally, Gurren Tenshi no Langgen, Kaze No Stigma and Dead or Survive. Sorry, Naruto doesn't make the cut for even the top 30)


KIRYU ZERO IS TEH HAWTEST ANIME CHARACTER EVEERRR!!!


(Kazuma from Kaze No stigma comes in 2nd, followed by Hei from Darker than Black, Kaname from VK, Ishi from VK, Third from Dead or Survive, Nova from Bleach and finally, Kazuma from Gurren Tenshi no Langgen (yes, his father included too)!!!!)





woooooooooooooooottttttt!!!


Yuuki x Zero <333333