oh my!
Someone once said that there are no ugly women in the world. Only lazy ones.
However there are times when you DO feel lazy and it occurred on Tuesday. My hair was in a mess and I didn't even bother to put on contacts. It was... like you were magically transformed into a different person.
I would walk by people and say hello and they would ask me "who are you" or stare at me blankly, trying to muster up a weak smile out of sheer politeness while their brain did the mental gymnastics of figuring out who I was. And when they did, their first reaction would always be "OMG! I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU AT ALL! "
Yeah. It's like a totally new world.
And! Nobody looks at you. I swear! Even the most teekopek uncle or the most deprived guy in the world wouldn't give you as much as a second's glance. It was.. oddly relieving. I could sit any chor lor way I wanted at the bus stop and wolf down my beloved Ramly burger in such a vile and unfeminine barbaric behaviour and noooobody, I repeat, noooobody would give a damn because they EXPECT such behaviour from someone so physically unpleasant already.
Well, in comparison to if you saw a drop-dead gorgeous babe and she suddenly pulls out a ramly burger and devours it like she hasn't seen food for a century with sauce all over her fingers and around her mouth. Unglam.
So yeah, I could even flash my butt and nobody could care.
Er, not that I have any insane urge to - but metaphorically speaking.
Welcome to the world of the Uglies!
Oh, and I have a Maths paper in a few hours. Hehhh. Gonna fail.
P.s: Am so insanely in love with music mash-ups now!!!! OMG!!
However there are times when you DO feel lazy and it occurred on Tuesday. My hair was in a mess and I didn't even bother to put on contacts. It was... like you were magically transformed into a different person.
I would walk by people and say hello and they would ask me "who are you" or stare at me blankly, trying to muster up a weak smile out of sheer politeness while their brain did the mental gymnastics of figuring out who I was. And when they did, their first reaction would always be "OMG! I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU AT ALL! "
Yeah. It's like a totally new world.
And! Nobody looks at you. I swear! Even the most teekopek uncle or the most deprived guy in the world wouldn't give you as much as a second's glance. It was.. oddly relieving. I could sit any chor lor way I wanted at the bus stop and wolf down my beloved Ramly burger in such a vile and unfeminine barbaric behaviour and noooobody, I repeat, noooobody would give a damn because they EXPECT such behaviour from someone so physically unpleasant already.
Well, in comparison to if you saw a drop-dead gorgeous babe and she suddenly pulls out a ramly burger and devours it like she hasn't seen food for a century with sauce all over her fingers and around her mouth. Unglam.
So yeah, I could even flash my butt and nobody could care.
Er, not that I have any insane urge to - but metaphorically speaking.
Welcome to the world of the Uglies!
Oh, and I have a Maths paper in a few hours. Hehhh. Gonna fail.
P.s: Am so insanely in love with music mash-ups now!!!! OMG!!

<< Home