Meow ^^
I AM THE HAPPIEST, HAPPIEST, HAPPIEST BITCH IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!
DESPITE HAVING A HORRID HISTORY TEST TOMORROW AND DESPITE HAVING A DAMN BAD PAIN IN THE KNEE, NOTHING - I REPEAT, NOTHINGGGG CAN SPOIL MY DAAAAYYY!!!!!!!
=D
Anyway to start the day, was pretty bad. Was late due to a retarded traffic jam, had my EZ-Link taken away by Isaac Lim and my black dance shoes were spotted on my feet.
Thun-thun-thunthunthun!!!!

So Isaac Lim took away my shoes and wanted me to walk about barefooted until I whined to him about how I have dance today, the concert is in two weeks and the smell of my feet will gas everyone to death in college. (ok, maybe not the last part). SO, he took away only ONE shoe and gave me this fugly shoe which was 1.5x bigger than my shoe and asked me to collect my shoe after school before dance. I felt like a clown walking around in a black and white shoe. Yeah, and some people I know commented on it and I'll just tell them, 'fashion la. You jealous is it?'
But on the plus side, I had dearies like Pheobe who decided to shave a few minutes off GP class to accompany me to bargain with Isaac Lim while I was still holding my socks in my hands. I love you girl!! (:
Thank yoouuu so much!!!!
Oh and lesson with Sng was the usual. Could not stay awake man. Nodding off like mad and she got pretty annoyed so she seemed twice as condescending as usual.
" This T4 ah, got such bad attitude "
Hmmm okay but you have got to admit that you've only seen the bad side of us.
Oh, and after dance I realised that I left my WHOLE SET OF UNIFORM hanging on the handle at the grandstand with my skirt containing $40+. LUCKILY, THANK GOD, LUCKILY, in those 4 hrs, NOBODY TOOK MY STUFF!!!! MIRACLEEEE!!!!
Lesson for me: Never leave so much money in my pocket.
Lesson for others: If you see a skirt, check it for money first. ^^
But anyway, THANK YOU RANDOM PEOPLE AT THE GRANDSTAND WHO DIDN'T RUN AWAY WITH MY UNIFORM CAUSE I ONLY GOT 2 SETS!!!
PHEWWW.
oh, and stupid Patrick was giving me weird looks when I was changing at the Grandstand. Zzz. Who asked you to look you peeping Starfish =D
And even if I strip, I'm not stupid enough to let people see me for free HAHAHA!!!!
AH YEAH AND AT DANCE, XUE HUI PRAYED FOR US! THANK YOUUU !
I also had a good chat with Tudi on the phone after dance. Hang in there you horrible boy! Worst comes to worst, give me a ring and I'll run down to Toa Payoh instantly! And if you treat me to an ice cream I might even lend you a shoulder to cry on! Or, you don't have to treat me to ice cream. All you need to do is not insult me for one day.
Yeah and why am I so happy? Cause ... it's a secret!
Hint: Chocolate brings you nothing but good luck HAHAHA!
DESPITE HAVING A HORRID HISTORY TEST TOMORROW AND DESPITE HAVING A DAMN BAD PAIN IN THE KNEE, NOTHING - I REPEAT, NOTHINGGGG CAN SPOIL MY DAAAAYYY!!!!!!!
=D
Anyway to start the day, was pretty bad. Was late due to a retarded traffic jam, had my EZ-Link taken away by Isaac Lim and my black dance shoes were spotted on my feet.
Thun-thun-thunthunthun!!!!

So Isaac Lim took away my shoes and wanted me to walk about barefooted until I whined to him about how I have dance today, the concert is in two weeks and the smell of my feet will gas everyone to death in college. (ok, maybe not the last part). SO, he took away only ONE shoe and gave me this fugly shoe which was 1.5x bigger than my shoe and asked me to collect my shoe after school before dance. I felt like a clown walking around in a black and white shoe. Yeah, and some people I know commented on it and I'll just tell them, 'fashion la. You jealous is it?'
But on the plus side, I had dearies like Pheobe who decided to shave a few minutes off GP class to accompany me to bargain with Isaac Lim while I was still holding my socks in my hands. I love you girl!! (:
Thank yoouuu so much!!!!
Oh and lesson with Sng was the usual. Could not stay awake man. Nodding off like mad and she got pretty annoyed so she seemed twice as condescending as usual.
" This T4 ah, got such bad attitude "
Hmmm okay but you have got to admit that you've only seen the bad side of us.
Oh, and after dance I realised that I left my WHOLE SET OF UNIFORM hanging on the handle at the grandstand with my skirt containing $40+. LUCKILY, THANK GOD, LUCKILY, in those 4 hrs, NOBODY TOOK MY STUFF!!!! MIRACLEEEE!!!!
Lesson for me: Never leave so much money in my pocket.
Lesson for others: If you see a skirt, check it for money first. ^^
But anyway, THANK YOU RANDOM PEOPLE AT THE GRANDSTAND WHO DIDN'T RUN AWAY WITH MY UNIFORM CAUSE I ONLY GOT 2 SETS!!!
PHEWWW.
oh, and stupid Patrick was giving me weird looks when I was changing at the Grandstand. Zzz. Who asked you to look you peeping Starfish =D
And even if I strip, I'm not stupid enough to let people see me for free HAHAHA!!!!
AH YEAH AND AT DANCE, XUE HUI PRAYED FOR US! THANK YOUUU !
I also had a good chat with Tudi on the phone after dance. Hang in there you horrible boy! Worst comes to worst, give me a ring and I'll run down to Toa Payoh instantly! And if you treat me to an ice cream I might even lend you a shoulder to cry on! Or, you don't have to treat me to ice cream. All you need to do is not insult me for one day.
Yeah and why am I so happy? Cause ... it's a secret!
Hint: Chocolate brings you nothing but good luck HAHAHA!
The reason why its not good for me to be optimistic:

<< Home