This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thurs: Worth a laugh.

Econs lecture and lit lecture: The Pau didn't pay PUB or something cause it was a total blackout. Had to use my phone light to write during lit lecture and couldn't see a single shit for econs.

Mr Glascow: "Oh good now I won't have to see all your ugly faces. Muahahaha"

In the canteen, there was also a blackout for a few seconds.

Later when the lights came on halfway during lit lecture, I felt extremely disorientated and kind of giddy for the rest of the day. I suppose thats how vampires would feel, huh? Talk about fish out of water.

Other funny moments at econs: Mr Leong was talking about the answers for essay and used the analogy of 2 guys. One rich and handsome, the other kind, fit and tall. Then Ming Xuan came in at that time and Mr Leong was like "Ah! Good timing! Okay class you see ar... *looks at the board* rich ar? okok la.. handsome? okay also la... kind?.. erm... maybe... fit? definitely... tall?...*deliberate pause* .. no la" Wa lao the whole class burst out laughing cause we were all expecting it!

In Hist tutorial: Luo Er: "Oh! 15 marks (upon 25) is a pass???"

and later...

Ms Soh: "EVERYBODY SHHH!!! LUO ER IS TALKING!"
.
.
Dinesh: "Ms Soh will you invite me to your wedding?"
Ms Soh: "Of course not Dinesh. You've been BLACKlisted!"

Friday: Felt terrible. Didn't go school but went for dance later. Super pressurising. Ugh. Shall not elaborate on that further.

Oh, and Ah Ma went hospital cause she wanted to... sigh. I really think she's going a bit senile la.

Today: Had fun with the dancers at 9.30am in the morning till 1pm. Dancers are the craziest people around! (:
But the thing is... it was REALLY VERY HUMID!!!!

Wtfffff.

Even now as I'm typing this I'm sweating like mad laaaa!!! And dad's sick so we can't use the aircon. I don't really mind the aircon part but I do hope he gets better soon. Nothing is weirder than a doctor who becomes the patient.

After hanging around with the dancers to complete the video, I went to meet TheBoy.. just erm.. an hour late... I'M SO SORRY!!! Sigh... So I made it up to him by treating to lunch at my favourite rice ball shop in novena square 2! =D

Then we went home and watched the whole series of Zombie Loan and the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks wahahahaha!!! Stupid boy you're distracting to watch anime with ><"

Thought of the day: Is it human to be spiteful? I know its obviously wrong and darn right unfilial and disrespectful but does the ostracism of being an unwanted child justify this? I think things would have been soooo different if only I were born male...Gah.

Quote of the day: In the end, we're only that human.

P.s: Haven't done lit proposal...Am so fucking screwed. Really havent had the motivation or inspiration to write up this bloody script .. sigh..