gothic?
The show Nightmare Before Christmas is depressing.
Sure, it's actually a happy love story in a very very dark way but somehow after watching it, it stirred depression. It's not really cause the show was dark, but rather, after looking at that 'unhappy' and 'dark' world, I look at our 'good' reality and realise we're so much darker.
The same went for Corpse's Bride just now.
Hell actually seems HAPPY.
MY GOD. And some crazy part of me that believes there's a life after death similar to that actually WANTS to go over there....whatever happened to the greatest fear of dying?!?!
"We desire for what we can't have"
Temptations are like chocolate. Wonderful to savour in the moment but it leaves you with a swirling guilt after that. And, not to mention, a load of extra calories too.
So I hereby proclaim that I shall stay away (and far away) from things that I cannot have! That list includes chocolate and many others! Cause well, its heck unhealthy. Mentally and physically.
And I think, after talking to Annabel, I've discovered the root of the problem. It's not so much the effect, but rather, its the cause.
Question: "So why don't you just give it up?"
..
Answer: "I don't know."
Well now, I do. It's always been there just that I've underrated it or overlooked it.
There's still time to patch it up - there always is, as long as I still have the resolve.
So in the meantime, let's not forget these warm fluffy thoughts ya?
Quote of the day: " Don't worry, I'll see you on thursday, k? "
Thought of the day: SO much farking work to do by tomorrow. Hist Research assignment, Hist Outline, Econs question. Woo-hoo...
Sure, it's actually a happy love story in a very very dark way but somehow after watching it, it stirred depression. It's not really cause the show was dark, but rather, after looking at that 'unhappy' and 'dark' world, I look at our 'good' reality and realise we're so much darker.
The same went for Corpse's Bride just now.
Hell actually seems HAPPY.
MY GOD. And some crazy part of me that believes there's a life after death similar to that actually WANTS to go over there....whatever happened to the greatest fear of dying?!?!
"We desire for what we can't have"
Temptations are like chocolate. Wonderful to savour in the moment but it leaves you with a swirling guilt after that. And, not to mention, a load of extra calories too.
So I hereby proclaim that I shall stay away (and far away) from things that I cannot have! That list includes chocolate and many others! Cause well, its heck unhealthy. Mentally and physically.
And I think, after talking to Annabel, I've discovered the root of the problem. It's not so much the effect, but rather, its the cause.
Question: "So why don't you just give it up?"
..
Answer: "I don't know."
Well now, I do. It's always been there just that I've underrated it or overlooked it.
There's still time to patch it up - there always is, as long as I still have the resolve.
So in the meantime, let's not forget these warm fluffy thoughts ya?
Quote of the day: " Don't worry, I'll see you on thursday, k? "
Thought of the day: SO much farking work to do by tomorrow. Hist Research assignment, Hist Outline, Econs question. Woo-hoo...

<< Home