This is where I disappear

Wreck in the Look

Friday, April 18, 2008

A tribute to CJ

I watched a video today.
It was entitled "A tribute to the memories in CJ".

As much as I hate going to school, I might actually miss CJ later... I guess it won't affect me so much on another ordinary school day but if affected me a lot cause I just had dance today.

And as tiring and demoralising as it is, dance is actually one of the fondest memories I have in CJ cause I have Anastacia, Pamela, Annabel and Natalie there... not only that but the euphoria you get when you've just executed a powerpacked move is just undescribable... haha and the gruelling training and the moodswings of Ryan are enjoyable too - in a really weird uncomprehensible way.

Its also noticeable that CJ's the only school where I could walk down a corridor and say hi to at least 2 people. The Arts faculty has some odd family bond from T1-T6 but odd as it is, it's effective! I got your back, you got mine (:

Thanks Matt for saving my butt by lending me your econs tutorial HAHA!

So,between me and CJ, it really is a love-hate relationship.

I wonder what will I miss the most when it's my turn to go..?