Divergence
There's two very different people, she said.
One is the Fatcat and the other is the "me".
With puzzled eyes she continued, "The Fatcat is like the stronger personality. She's retarded, conceited, materialistic, vain, selfish, manipulative, cruel, extremely judgemental and insensitive. People to her are just conveniences in life sometimes. She's the one that doesn't give a fuck about what people thinks about her but yet she's the one that wrecks havoc by being so bitchy and catty. She's not emotionally stable and has an eye for pretty boys. So, you either love her or hate her."
A pause.
"At other times, she's the anchor to sanity. Mind over heart, she's the voice of rationality - the godzilla figure in times of perile and the huge hammer to the back of the head when I'm selling myself out." Some uncomfortable shifting of the feet.
.
.
And what about the other person?
.
.
A chuckle. Nervous -- almost.
"Sometimes I don't know if she exists" she replied uneasily, "She's so weak. She's the person that gets bullied, tolerates all the shittiness around - only to end up in a mental breakdown later. Completely self-hating, she dwells into past memories, fantasies and daydreams to escape reality. But sometimes, she can go so deep into it, she gets lost and loses touch with reality - that's when reality collapses back onto her and its a vicious cycle of depression."
A bitterness, I sensed...
Then, she continued to elaborate, "But, this girl... she's more sentimental... which can be bad or good. Bad because she's too hung up about holding onto relationships - desperate, as if her life depended on it. Good because she's sensitive and soft-hearted. Well, at least, I think so."
A shrug.
"But you know, this girl... she's not very sociable. In fact, she's annoyingly anti-social. She doesn't know how to mix around. Its frustrating because she's the one that's around 90% of the time."
So... what's her name?
With a pretty shake of the head, she replied, "I don't know."
....Then who are you, actually?
Another shake.
"Why don't tell me, Fatcat?"
Quote of the day: "OMG"
Thought of the day: I felt so proud of myself when I walked the other way... and a little sad.
One is the Fatcat and the other is the "me".
With puzzled eyes she continued, "The Fatcat is like the stronger personality. She's retarded, conceited, materialistic, vain, selfish, manipulative, cruel, extremely judgemental and insensitive. People to her are just conveniences in life sometimes. She's the one that doesn't give a fuck about what people thinks about her but yet she's the one that wrecks havoc by being so bitchy and catty. She's not emotionally stable and has an eye for pretty boys. So, you either love her or hate her."
A pause.
"At other times, she's the anchor to sanity. Mind over heart, she's the voice of rationality - the godzilla figure in times of perile and the huge hammer to the back of the head when I'm selling myself out." Some uncomfortable shifting of the feet.
.
.
And what about the other person?
.
.
A chuckle. Nervous -- almost.
"Sometimes I don't know if she exists" she replied uneasily, "She's so weak. She's the person that gets bullied, tolerates all the shittiness around - only to end up in a mental breakdown later. Completely self-hating, she dwells into past memories, fantasies and daydreams to escape reality. But sometimes, she can go so deep into it, she gets lost and loses touch with reality - that's when reality collapses back onto her and its a vicious cycle of depression."
A bitterness, I sensed...
Then, she continued to elaborate, "But, this girl... she's more sentimental... which can be bad or good. Bad because she's too hung up about holding onto relationships - desperate, as if her life depended on it. Good because she's sensitive and soft-hearted. Well, at least, I think so."
A shrug.
"But you know, this girl... she's not very sociable. In fact, she's annoyingly anti-social. She doesn't know how to mix around. Its frustrating because she's the one that's around 90% of the time."
So... what's her name?
With a pretty shake of the head, she replied, "I don't know."
....Then who are you, actually?
Another shake.
"Why don't tell me, Fatcat?"
Quote of the day: "OMG"
Thought of the day: I felt so proud of myself when I walked the other way... and a little sad.

<< Home