Fluff
For once in my life, I found school quite easy-going today!
Oh! And Mrs Sng didn't come for lit today. Everyone was like 'OMG' and for some unknown reason the whole banded class launched into a Mrs Sng impersonation competition! It was HILARIOUS!
Pretty-eyed boy(who I shall not name in case Mrs Sng decides to whizz by my blog. God knows what she does in her spare time. I don't wanna know.) in nazal voice complete with eye-rolling effect: "You're all so lazy!.... Sloth! One of the seven deadly sins!.... And you're all catholic or christian right!.... I hope god punishes all of you!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Man, you're hilarious. Had fun talking to you in Maths too!
Well, I got 1/25 for hypothesis maths test. Quite funny actually. I got 1 mark from one line. Hehh. No mathematician is ever going to want to marry me.
And as Matt says, 'Well, at least if you got a zero, the only way to go, is up!"
YEAH MAN! (:
Dance was really fun today (and nerve-wrecking!). The moment dance started, Xue Hui launched into audition mode (no idiot, not the game!) and broke us up into groups of 8 to audition for the Father Elephant item and the beginning of Whine up.
AND SWUAY SWUAY,
by some mysterious force unknown to me, Xue Hui felt compelled to drag me away from Anastacia, Annabel and Belle despite the agonizing look of 'HOOO-NOOOO' on my face and plonk me in the middle of the J3 group. It suddenly felt very suffocating.
Why?
Cause the j3s are bloody good at dancing and me dancing with them is like... its like grabbing a hippo from the zoo, making it stand on its hind legs, putting a chicken on its head and expecting it to dance gracefully to the "Sound of Music". Yeah, I stand out as the lousy one.
Mehhh. Shoooottttt meeeee.
Some more I'm the only idiot that starts off at the right side of the studio! The other J3s started off at the left so I suddenly feel the overbearing attention of the rest of the dance club boring into me, stabbing me with little critical evil eyes.
NoOOoOOooOoo!!!!
BUT. I got into Father elephant!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!! I wanted that item!!!!! Well, even if Annabel calls it the 'goblin dance' I still like it. I should consider the occupation of Goblin if I don't get into University. *grin*
Quote of the day: "It looked like pyjamas"
Thought of the day: It's funny to see someone so dao, high-and-mighty face the ultimate rejection for what he/she is so proud of and resort to the last means of desperation which is called denial. *cough cough! Father elephant!* I know I'm evil but at least evil has a bitchy attitude.
Oh! And Mrs Sng didn't come for lit today. Everyone was like 'OMG' and for some unknown reason the whole banded class launched into a Mrs Sng impersonation competition! It was HILARIOUS!
Pretty-eyed boy(who I shall not name in case Mrs Sng decides to whizz by my blog. God knows what she does in her spare time. I don't wanna know.) in nazal voice complete with eye-rolling effect: "You're all so lazy!.... Sloth! One of the seven deadly sins!.... And you're all catholic or christian right!.... I hope god punishes all of you!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Man, you're hilarious. Had fun talking to you in Maths too!
Well, I got 1/25 for hypothesis maths test. Quite funny actually. I got 1 mark from one line. Hehh. No mathematician is ever going to want to marry me.
And as Matt says, 'Well, at least if you got a zero, the only way to go, is up!"
YEAH MAN! (:
Dance was really fun today (and nerve-wrecking!). The moment dance started, Xue Hui launched into audition mode (no idiot, not the game!) and broke us up into groups of 8 to audition for the Father Elephant item and the beginning of Whine up.
AND SWUAY SWUAY,
by some mysterious force unknown to me, Xue Hui felt compelled to drag me away from Anastacia, Annabel and Belle despite the agonizing look of 'HOOO-NOOOO' on my face and plonk me in the middle of the J3 group. It suddenly felt very suffocating.
Why?
Cause the j3s are bloody good at dancing and me dancing with them is like... its like grabbing a hippo from the zoo, making it stand on its hind legs, putting a chicken on its head and expecting it to dance gracefully to the "Sound of Music". Yeah, I stand out as the lousy one.
Mehhh. Shoooottttt meeeee.
Some more I'm the only idiot that starts off at the right side of the studio! The other J3s started off at the left so I suddenly feel the overbearing attention of the rest of the dance club boring into me, stabbing me with little critical evil eyes.
NoOOoOOooOoo!!!!
BUT. I got into Father elephant!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!! I wanted that item!!!!! Well, even if Annabel calls it the 'goblin dance' I still like it. I should consider the occupation of Goblin if I don't get into University. *grin*
Quote of the day: "It looked like pyjamas"
Thought of the day: It's funny to see someone so dao, high-and-mighty face the ultimate rejection for what he/she is so proud of and resort to the last means of desperation which is called denial. *cough cough! Father elephant!* I know I'm evil but at least evil has a bitchy attitude.

<< Home