How odd.

I'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the top
She's got a body like an hourglass it's tickin' like a clock
It's a matter of time before we all run out...
It's weird.
One moment so obscenely happy - the next, so exquisitely sad. And note, the incongruity of the word "exquisite". I wonder if I'm actually judging myself objectively.
I declare that it's all your fault you horrible person. But thankfully, the FatCat emerged halfway and gave a big bitch-slap to that damn emo-kid inside me while Gwen Stephani cheered her on with her mocking : "What 'cha waiting for!.. ticktockticktock!" in my ears.
Ugh. And I can't believe I was so confused to the point where the water in my body got so confused they jumped out of my bloodflow and collected in my eyes. Yeesh.
Dam you. Dam you. Daaaam youuuuuu...
But you made me half-remember something today. Which is good and bad at the same time. Good, because I'm slowly remembering everything. Bad - because, you're going to throw me back into the past again after I've struggled so hard to crawl back out of it.
Aaaaarghh dam you.
And ironically, I can't even bring myself to really damn you so I'm only half-damning you with the minus of the "n". Sigh. I have no freaking idea what fate has in mind... looks like when I don't try, I get results. Stupid fate. I'll make sure the last words I utter on my deathbed (or floor) will be
"I'M COMING FOR YOU, YOU SON-OF-A-"
And on a lighter note, I went to thread my face today and finally met a beautician who isn't pushing me to buy any products. Thank god for that. Hurt like hell as usual, though. She also commented that I can tahan pain well cause I didn't seem to be showing any signs of pain on my face HAHA! I think I'm desensitized to pain already. Except however, if you throw in a needle then perhaps Singapore might find a new record-breaking runner. Oh yeah, and she said my Chinese sounded weird HAHA!!! NO SURPRISE THERE!
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change
Once a whore, you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never change
Well, I'm feeling slightly better now but your CB face is still stuck in my head. Urgh. And I hope to see your CB face at Dance Concert too, you stupid CB.
Quote of the day: (by jason) " Laughter is contagious but when it comes to you, you STERILISE laughter "
Thought of the day: My bras keep denting inwards (even the new ones). I think Aunty Anna is committing the fatal mistake of PINNING my bras up with clothes pegs....No freaking wonder they spoil so fast!

<< Home